Raise your hand if your Instant Pot changed the way that you will forever cook. It’s true, this simple machine has thrown everything that we all thought we knew about cooking for quite the curve. No longer is it the norm for prep to take hours to cook up one meal…now, entire meals can be cooked with the function and ability of the Instant Pot. It’s revolutionized recipes as we know it, and given us all a lot more free time to spend doing things, besides cooking!
If you love your Instant Pot, it seriously is a ton of fun to cook and create with. If you are new to the Instant Pot realm, welcome. It’s time to take a dive in and get started. Soups are super simple to make in the Instant Pot and it’s the prime time of the year to do so. Here are 12 great Instant Pot soup recipes to help get you started!
1. Broccoli Cheese Soup. Take note on the time it takes for this recipe….12 minutes. Yes, you read that right. Only 12 minutes to make this soup?!
2. Instant pot Chili. Simple, easy to follow recipe with a ton of great flavors!
3. Creamy Tortellini Soup. A hearty and delicious meal for this chilly season.
4. White Bean Chicken Chili. Filling and full of flavor!
5. Four Bean Beef Stew. Who doesn’t love a good stew? And chocked full of protein? Sounds like a win to me.
6. Tomato Soup. A tried and true classic for any soup lover.
7. Beef Stew with Potatoes. Full of meat, potatoes, and veggies. A meal with some staying power!
8. Taco Soup. Enjoy the taste of Mexican with this delightful soup. Turn up the heat a bit as well if you want with some hot sauce or cayenne pepper!
9. Thai Butternut Squash Soup. The flavors of this soup are out of this world.
10. Chicken Enchilada Soup. Bet you can’t eat just one bowl of this amazing soup.
11. Vegetable Soup. Wholesome, delicious and full of super healthy veggies, all combined in a yummy soup.
12. Paleo Chili – Texas Style. A bean-free chili for your eating pleasure!
There ya have it. 12 super-simple and delicious Instant Pot soup recipes that anyone can make. Pick your favorite and start from there. Test out your Instant Pot and all it has to offer by making a few of these great recipes! Have fun exploring your Instant Pot and your taste buds with these amazing soup recipes!Sparkles to Sprinkles receives free products for review purposes, and may sometimes be compensated for posts. Posts may also contain marketing links . All opinions expressed are solely from Sparkles to Sprinkles and were not influenced by any form of compensation. Please see the Disclosure Policy for complete details.