Instant Pot Root Beer Moonshine
Instant Pot Root Beer Moonshine is the tastiest moonshine go sip on this summer! Root beer moonshine will dress up any summer cookout or help you relax after a long day.
I love making homemade moonshine! My Instant Pot has stepped in and made the process quick and easy. I have made so many variations of moonshine in the Instant Pot, I couldn’t resist adding one more to the list!
Instant Pot Root Beer Moonshine
Smooth, sweet, and full of tasty root beer flavor. You can’t go wrong with a recipe like this one!
Is It Safe To Make Moonshine In Instant Pot
Yes it is! I have made a handful of flavors over the past year and I can assure it is safe. Just make sure to fully read the Instant pot moonshine instructions. If you don’t follow the instructions then it becomes unsafe.
Do You Use Root Beer for Root Beer Moonshine
You actually use root beer extract for making this moonshine. You can find it online or maybe a grocery store near you carries it. Either way it is totally worth buying for this recipe right here.
Can You Make Root Beer Floats with Root Beer Moonshine
You sure can! Just grab some vanilla ice cream and add a scoop or two in the glass with your moonshine. Grab a spoon or straw and enjoy. Talk about one incredible adult alcoholic drink!
What Alcohol Is Best To Use For Moonshine
I have tried and tested a handful and Everclear is the best at offering a strong moonshine flavor with a smooth and crisp finish!
How Long Can You Store Moonshine
If you Store your jars unopened they can be stored for up to two years when properly stored. If you open the jar, keep it refrigerated and it will last around six months.
Ours generally doesn’t last that long! Also think about giving jars of this moonshine as gifts! This makes a fun gift, just slap on a label and some ribbon and you are all set.
Bring Moonshine to Your Summer Cookouts
Moonshine is the perfect alcoholic beverage to bring to your summer cookouts and pool parties. It’s unique, different and everyone will be wanting one more sip!
Give this root beer moonshine a try and let me know what you think! My husband and I have been loving the light and refreshing flavor.
Have you ever tried Root Beer moonshine?
LOVE MOONSHINE?! Try some other flavors
Instant Pot Lemon Drop Moonshine
- 10 cups Water
- 2 1/2 cups Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar packed
- 1 tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 tablespoons Root Beer Extract
- 1 1/2 cups of Everclear Grain Alcohol or vodka
- Add water, granulated sugar, brown sugar and pure vanilla extract to your pot.
- Turn on Saute feature to start warming the mixture.
- Once sugars are all dissolved, cover the pot and turn to sealing.
- Set your pot to manual high pressure for 45 minutes. Do a natural release
- Stir in the root beer extract.
- Let mixture cool completely (DO NOT PROCEED WITH ANY STEPS UNTIL MIXTURE IS ROOM TEMPERATURE TO COOL)
- Add in Everclear
- Fill a mason jar (also not a hot one, if you have sterilized it allow it to cool completely) with moonshine.
- Close the lid tightly
- Find yourself a porch and go enjoy a glass.
** This recipe will fill 6-7 pint mason jars
*** Adapted from Crock Pot Ladies Crock Pot Root Beer Moonshine
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 118 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 6mg Carbohydrates: 25g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 25g Protein: 0g