Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Whole Roasted Broccoli
Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Whole Roasted Broccoli is about to take the Instant Pot world by storm.. no seriously! You all have been swooning over my Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Whole Roasted Cauliflower so I got to work in the kitchen! This roasted broccoli is dynamite!
We get bored very easily at home so I am always working towards finding new ways to get my family to eat there vegetables and enjoy it!
Easy Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Whole Roasted Broccoli
When I say this broccoli recipe is easy, I mean it! Just a little prep work and in it goes into Instant Pot to tenderize. Then once the Instant Pot portion is done, remove and toss in oven to give it that golden and crisp crust on the outside.
Grab that knife and slice away and serve up roasted broccoli in a flavorful and new way. Great for serving your family or a crowd!
How to Select Broccoli
Let me share some pointers to selecting broccoli at the store. These tips and tricks will help you to bring home fresh and tasty broccoli every single time!
- The stem should be nice and firm when you squeeze it gently. If it feels squishy or soft it means it isn’t the freshest and could be going bad.
- Look for bright green colored heads. Steer clear of Broccoli heads that have yellowing or any discoloration.
- For the broccoli florets see that they are compact and tight. If you see there is larger spacing that is a sign that the broccoli is not very fresh.
How Do You Store Broccoli
Put your broccoli in a drawer in the fridge when you get home, This hearty green veggie thrives in cooler temps, so keep it in the fridge till you are ready to use.
What to Serve With Garlic Parmesan Broccoli
You can pair this broccoli with any of your favorite main dishes. We have paired it with steak, chicken, pork tenderloin, burgers off the grill and the list goes on. Feel free to try out this recipe with your favorite main dish this week.
Can I Swap Cheese For the Roasted Broccoli Recipe
Yes, feel free to reach for a different flavor of cheese. Just make sure that you watch it in the oven, as each kind of cheese will get done cooking at different times. We have done pepper jack before for a little kick, Monterey jack, and even parmesan.
Can Roasted Broccoli Be Reheated
Of course! Simply warm up any leftovers in the microwave or even the oven. Just heat until it is warmed through.
Why Roast Broccoli
Roasting your broccoli will bring out so many natural flavors! I personally find roasting broccoli to be the most tastiest way to enjoy broccoli. Even people who don’t love broccoli find that this Instant Pot roasted broccoli recipe is pretty delicious.
Step out of the box and try a new way to cook up broccoli to go with your dinner or lunch. Or if you are a vegetarian, count this as your main dish!
Have you tried my Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Whole Roasted Broccoli yet?
If you love this recipe, make sure you try out my Instant Pot Italian Parmesan Whole Roasted Broccoli.
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Trim leaves from broccoli head and wash. Place on trivet in your pot with 1/2 - 1 cup of water. (I create bowl from tinfoil to catch the melted butter and makes it easier to transfer to the cookie sheet for broiling)
- Combine butter, garlic, lemon zest, parsley, salt and pepper. Brush mixture on top of broccoli. Slather it up good.
- Close the lid, make sure it’s in the sealing position and turn toggle to seal.
- Press Pressure (it should automatically set to HIGH pressure). Set time to 1 minutes. Hit START. When finished do a quick release.
For an extra crispy finish
- Carefully remove your broccoli head & place on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle 2 TBSP of Parmesan cheese over the top and sides.
- Place in the oven on broil until your cheese is starting to brown.