Instant Pot Peach Pie Moonshine
Instant Pot Peach Pie Moonshine, is smooth, sweet, and the perfect drink to whip up to impress your guests. Whether you are tailgating, hosting a bbq, or looking for a new drink to sip on, this peach moonshine is the perfect fit.
If you have been around my blog for a while you know I have a love for making moonshine in my Instant Pot. The process is easy, and your pressure cooker infuses the flavors for one incredible moonshine to pour in mason jars and sip away. With this moonshine flavor, you get the taste of a peach pie or peach cobbler. Each sip is sweet as can be and carries a little kick.
Easy Peach Pie Moonshine In Your Instant Pot
I made up a nice size batch of this peach moonshine to give out to my local friends. It was a treat to get us through this cold and long winter. With each sip, it warms you up from the inside out! Plus the fresh peach flavor gives you hope for a warm spring that will be arriving hopefully sooner than later.
Moonshine can be made in so many creative flavors. I was just watching on Moonshiners the show last night how they were testing sweet potatoes, molasses, and even cane sugar. Some were a fail, and others were a success. Here are some of my favorites that I have made so far in my Instant Pot.
How To Make Moonshine
Just start by warming up your peach mixture, and then pour in some sugar to sweeten it up. The sweetness will help to take some of the bite away from the strong alcohol.
Then once sugar is melted you start following the steps below to cook your moonshine. The process is really easy, and the Instant Pot cuts out hours of cook time which is always a huge winner.
How Do You Drink Moonshine
Moonshine can be served in a variety of ways. Whether you sip on it by itself or pair with a base. Let me share some creative ways to serve this peach moonshine up.
- Sip alone
- Use as a base pairing with light beer
- Whip up a boozy cocktail
- Gingerale will help take down the bitterness
- Serve with iced tea
- Mix with lemonade
There is no wrong way to serve up your moonshine in my eyes.
If you enjoy entertaining or love sipping on an adult drink, this moonshine might be right up your alley! It is quick to make and will last for a while. Plus, it makes a really fun gift for adults. Place in a jar with some ribbon, and grab some mason jar cups and you have a gift any adult would love.
If you love this recipe, go check out my dear friends at Bugaboo Boutique. This recipe was passed down for generations and they were gracious enough to share it with me. If you LOVE to shop like I LOVE to shop, than you will love Bugaboo Boutique!
- 1 64 oz bottles peach white grape juice
- 1 15 oz cans sliced peaches in heavy syrup
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 of a 750 ml bottle everclear
- 1/2 of a 750 ml bottle peach schnapps
- Combine the juice and the peaches w/syrup.
- Add in the sugar and the cinnamon sticks.
- Turn on Saute feature to start warming the mixture.
- Once sugars are all dissolved, cover the pot and turn to sealing.
- Set your pot to manual high pressure for 45 minutes. Do a natural release
- Let mixture cool completely (DO NOT PROCEED WITH ANY STEPS UNTIL MIXTURE IS ROOM TEMPERATURE TO COOL)
- Add in Everclear.
- Add in the Peach Schnapps
- Fill a mason jar.
- Close the lid tightly. Continue until all of your mason jars are filled with moonshine.
- Put pretty ribbon on and give the gift of love this year.
This recipe can be doubled
If you can not find peach white grape juice, you can use a 64 oz bottles of white grape juice and 1 cup of peach nectar.
Yields 6-7 pint-sized jars
Special thanks to Bugaboo Boutique for this amazing recipe.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 60 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 60 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 1mg Carbohydrates: 13g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 12g Protein: 0g