Hello fall. This is my favorite time of year. I love the colors of the season. i love the scents of the season. I love the tastes of the season. This Instant Pot Sweet Potato Butter makes me even more excited for the fall season. I am ready to go pumpkin picking, go on a hay ride, maybe even a corn maze. I love it all.
I just love spreading my Instant Pot Sweet Potato Butter on some delicious whole grain bread. It makes for a really delicious fall breakfast. You can also use the butter to put over your pancakes. Yummy!! You can also try a Sweet potato fall smoothie.
Instant Pot Sweet Potato Butter is the perfect fall treat. Spread it over toast or over pancakes for the most delicious fall breakfast.
- 3 C sweet potatoes, peeled, and cut into 1/4 or 1/8 thick pieces
- 1 C unsweetened apple juice
- 1 TBSP molasses
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 TBSP honey
- Put the sweet potato slices to the Instant Pot.
- Add the apple juice, molasses, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and honey to the sweet potatoes in the Instant Pot.
- Mix together.
- Put the lid in place on the Instant Pot.
- Press Manual for 15 minutes.
- Allow the instant pot do a natural release.
- As the sweet potato butter has completed cooking, puree
- the mixture for a smooth texture.
Serve and enjoy
You can either freeze or can the sweet potato butter in order to preserve it.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 49 Sodium: 23mg Carbohydrates: 11g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 6g