Instant Pot Lemon Drop Moonshine
Instant Pot Lemon Drop Moonshine is a refreshing and lemon flavored moonshine that people can’t get enough of! Lemon drop moonshine is knock you off your feet good!
The moonshine is smooth as can be and has a nice infusion of the sweet flavors of lemon drops. Seriously you guys, it’s incredible.
Instant Pot Lemon Drop Moonshine
I grew up sucking on lemon drops, sweet with a hint of tart. So refreshing and tasty. My love for lemon is strong if you can’t tell from all my Leon flavors recipes.
If you love moonshine and are a fan of lemon, this recipe will blow you away!
What Does Lemon Drop Moonshine Taste Like
To me it reminds me of a hard lemonade. You have flavors of a lemonade but with moonshine blended in. Refreshing, crisp and a drink you will want more of.
How to Serve Lemon Drop Moonshine
I love serving this over ice, it cools us down on a hot summer day and is incredibly refreshing. This moonshine would be a winner to make and serve at your next pool party or summer cookout.
Or you can use the moonshine as a base to dress up a cocktail if you wanted to add more flavor and dimension to a drink. Maybe pour in some ginger ale or lemon lime soda, or a splash of lime or strawberry juice.
Why Use The Instant Pot for Moonshine
I use the Instant pot for making moonshine because it shaves off time! I mean who doesn’t want to work as quick as possible without losing the quality of flavor in the drink.
My instant pot is like a child. I find it helps to infuse flavors so fast and efficiently it’s a no brainer to reach for it to make my moonshine.
What Other Flavors of Moonshine Can You Make
The possibilities are endless! Let me share a handful of the recipes I have made for you to try out!
- Rootbeer Moonshine | add a scoop of ice cream and serve up an adult moonshine that is outstanding in flavor!
- Peach Pie Moonshine | love peach pie? If you say yes, this moonshine gives you all the flavors of pie in a drink!
- Cherry Pie Moonshine | One of my favorites, sweet and tart mixed in one to mimic a slice of pie.
- Apple Pie | this gives you warm and vibrant flavors that is fantastic for fall and winter months.
How Long Will Lemon Drop Moonshine Last
Unopened you can expect your moonshine to store for up to two years if stored properly. An open container can last up to six months when stored in the fridge.
I always recommend using your best judgement though because depending how you are storing it can affect quality.
Have you ever tried Instant Pot lemon drop moonshine?
- 10 Cups of Filtered Water
- 2 1/2 Cups of White Sugar
- 2 Cups of Everclear (Grain Alcohol)
- 2 Cups of Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice (about 8 lemons)
- 6-8 Lemon Drop (candies)
- Squeeze your lemons.
- Pour water in to your pot.
- Pour in lemon juice.
- Pour in sugar.
- Turn on Saute feature to start warming the mixture.
- Once sugars are all dissolved, cover the pot and turn to sealing.
- Set your pot to manual high pressure for 45 minutes. Do a natural release
- Let mixture cool completely (DO NOT PROCEED WITH ANY STEPS UNTIL MIXTURE IS ROOM TEMPERATURE TO COOL)
- Add in *Everclear
- Fill a mason jar, (also not a hot one, if you have sterilized it allow it to cool completely) with moonshine (you can strain it if you like) and drop one lemon drop candy in.
- Close the lid tightly
*If you can no purchase Everclear/grain alcohol
**You should have enough to fill 6-7 pint mason jars
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 50 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 5mg Carbohydrates: 12g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 11g Protein: 0g