Fruit Infused Vitamin Water
Fruit infused vitamin water is a great way to intrigue you to get more water in your daily diet. The fruit naturally sweetened the water for one tasty water.
My family thinks it’s such a refreshing, healthy way to cool down on a hot day. This combination of infused fruit is so delicious!
Fruit Infused Vitamin Water
I am on a get healthy, be healthy, drink healthy kick! Life has forced me to make some changes and they are all great changes. I have to start drinking lots of water and I mean lots (thanks kidney stone for the worst pain of my life!!).
The problem is… water was not always my first choice. I know… BAD! But this is the new me!! Water is now my first choice thanks to some little tricks. Like this delicious Fruit infused vitamin water.
Hey if I am going to drink it, I want it to taste as delicious as possible and get a the most vitamin benefit I can from it. This fruit infused vitamin water has become one of my favorite drinks. The combination of flavors is just delish!
Join me in making some healthy changes and lets enjoy a glass of this fruit infused vitamin water together. You will find me sitting out on my porch rocking in the breeze with a huge glass.
Why Add Fruit To Water
Why not? Fruit offers a natural sweetness that can intrigued young and old to want to drink a bit more water over sugary drinks. It offers flavor without adding in artificial sugar.
Can I Change Up Fruits I Place in Infused Vitamin Water
Yes. You are welcome to use any types of fruit you want. As you can see I like variety, more the fruit more the flavor.
How Long Do You Need To Infuse Water
I recommend the fruit infusing in the water for at least 1-4 hours before pouring a glass. This will help the flavors release into the water and add flavor. Letting it sit the full length is best but it is up to you!
Some Benefits You Gain From Fruit Infused Water
- Strawberries | strawberries help flush toxins from bodies, Keep you hydrated and offers a fresher complexion.
- Blueberries | Are a superfood that of course are loaded with antioxidants. But thru also can help with cholesterol, blood sugar regulation and more.
- Watermelon | Hydration and vitamin C benefits are two big goodies you receive from watermelon.
- Cucumbers | Aids in weightloss, full of antioxidants, healths with skin complexion and more.
- Kiwi | kiwi can help flush toxins, boost metabolism, aid in blood sugar regulation and more.
How Long Can You Store Infused Vitamin Water
Place your water container in fridge and store for up to 2-4 days. If you want your water to last the longest after you infuse Water for 4 hours remove all the fruit. They will break down a lot as it sits in water.
If you end up wanting more fruit in glass reserve some on side go toss in glass as you pour a glass.
When To Make Infused Water
This water is great to sip on each day or if you plan to host a cookout or other even whip up a pitcher or two! It is colorful, flavorful, and hydrating,
- Jug of Water or Sparkling Water
- Mint Leaves
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Let sit in the fridge for 1-4 hours to really let the fruit infuse into the water.