We have talked about my new journey to better health. With that journey I am trying to make some changes for my boys as well. The more I read about all the benefits of drinking water, the more I want them drinking water with me. The reality is, it’s definitely not their first choice. So to make it more appealing, I did a version of my fruit infused vitamin water with my boys in mind completely.
I have catered the taste to some of their favorite fruits, blueberries, apples and strawberries. With July 4th approaching and the colors of my fruit fitting perfectly into that theme, I decided to cut my apples into star shapes. Adorbs! This drink is not only kid friendly, this combination of flavors is one of my favorites.
- Jug of Water or Sparkling Water
- Apples, cut into star shapes with a cookie cutter
- Slice your strawberries.
- Slice medium thick slices of apple and use a cookie cutter to create stars.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Let sit in the fridge for 1-4 hours to really let the fruit infuse into the water.