My Instant Pot has transformed my life. From cooking chicken from frozen, getting slow-simmered flavored soups that take less than 30 minutes to make, and more.
Instant Pot Recipes
Don’t be fooled the pressure cooker has gotten a whole new look over the years. Now you can buy an Instant Pot that does it all. Rice cooker, sautés slow cooker, pressure cooks, and more.
What Is The Best Thing To Cook In The Instant Pot
Let me just say I could sit here for hours listing all the recipes you need to try.
The Instant Pot is incredible and versatile! Here are some ideas for you if you are new to the world of the electric pressure cooker.
- Rice | You will never end up with partially cooked rice again. Whip up fluffy, tender rice that is perfect each and every time.
- Roasts | I have a few different roast recipes that allow you to take a recipe that would take 8 hours in a slow cooker and can make in a little over an hour. Tender, juicy, fall apart roasts!
- Desserts | Don’t forget dessert! Whip up dump cakes, cobblers, cheesecakes, and more.
- Drinks | From making tea to homemade moonshine, you are covered in the world of drinks! So easy and great for serving a crowd.
Seafood, pork, beef, chicken, sides, and more. Almost all things go in this handy kitchen device!
Can You Cook Frozen Meat in Instant Pot
Yes! You can cook frozen meat safely in the Instant Pot. Your pressure cooker will thaw the meat fast and then reach pressure and begin cooking.
Cooking meat from frozen in an Instant Pot is one of the main reasons I love it. Perfect for days you forgot to set out meat.
Can You Make Freezer Meals In Instant Pot
If you want to meal prep, check out these 30 freezer meals! All are made in the pressure cooker for a super easy toss in and cook type of meals.
What I have done is make say 3 of one recipe and then cook one for dinner that night and freeze the other two. It has helped me stock up my freezer.
Making Dinner At Home More
When you add easy meal ideas into your meal plan you will find your more apt to cook at home.
Cooking doesn’t have to be hard. Just make sure to maximize time and save on energy!
I am teaching my boys how to cook in the kitchen so soon they will be all lined up when they grow up and move out.
The instant pot has made a world of difference in allowing them to learn beginner recipes and gain confidence in the kitchen.
- Buttery Lemon Chicken
- Eggroll in a Bowl
- French Dip Sandwiches
- Pot Roast
- Beef Stroganoff
- Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Creamy Salsa Chicken
- Vegetarian Chili
- Easy Stuffed Peppers
- Sloppy Joes
- Chicken Marsala
- Lasagna Casserole
- Chicken Carnitas
- Shredded Mexican Chicken
- Shrimp and Grits
- Shrimp Scampi
- Chicken Taco Soup
- Sweet and Sour Pork
- BBQ Pork Chops
- Mongolian Beef
- Spicy Honey Chicken
- French Dip Sandwiches
- White Chicken Chili
- Creamy Chicken Pasta
- Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Chinese Pepper Steak
- Spaghetti Squash Buffalo Chicken
- Italian Chicken and Veggies
- Lemon Garlic Chicken