This Instant Pot Mexican Street Corn may be my new favorite side dish! Once the summer hits I can never resist the delicious sweet corn that is overflowing in all of the markets. But after a while, we are all sick of corn on the cob. Ugh, I hate even writing that!!! But it is true, after a while we just need a change. This Instant Pot Mexican Street Corn offers just the right amount of perfection to keep my very demanding taste buds happy.
Instant Pot Mexican Street Corn
Instant Pot Mexican Street Corn is a delicious and easy version of Mexican Street Corn. You will not want to have it any other way after trying this delicious recipe.
- 4 head corn (husk and silk removed)
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro diced
- 3 Tbsp mayo
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- 1 lime quartered
- ½ cup of crumbled cotija cheese
- Remove husk and silk from corn on the cobb.
- Place trivet in Instant Pot and then place corn on top.
- Pour one cup of water in pot.
- Seal pot and set valve to closed and cook on manual on high for 2 minutes.
- Once done slowly release steam as needed.
- Mix mayo in a bowl with garlic salt and chili powder then brush on corn cobbs, sprinkle with cheese, diced cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice.