I have been having so much fun with my instant pot! It has been such an exciting culinary journey! If you are like me, then you know how much fun it is to try to cook a variety of things in your instant pot. Instant Pot Chicken wings have been on my list for a while now and I could not be happier with the delicious results.
Instant Pot Chicken Wins are a delicious and fall off the bone.
- 3 pounds frozen chicken wings
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Place wings in Instant Pot inner pot.
- Mix tomato sauce, dried coriander, Worcestershire sauce and honey together and pour over chicken.
- Add butter to chicken in the pot and pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Set valve to sealed and set the manual time to 6 minutes on high pressure.
- Do a quick release of pressure and then remove chicken wings with thongs and place on a baking sheet.
- Broil on high for 5-6 minutes or until lightly browned or 'grilled' doneness has been reached.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 249Saturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 78mgSodium: 187mgCarbohydrates: 5gSugar: 5gProtein: 17g