One of the greatest miracles of Instant Pots is being able to easily make cheesecakes. Every holiday we have an entire did so and so crack the cheesecake conversation. It is no secret making cheesecakes can be a bit of a science. People have literally just mastered the oven cooking of a cheesecake and then this magical new kitchen appliance comes along and completely demystifies the difficulty of making a cheesecake. Cheesecake lovers are going crazy!!! I must admit I am not much different. I love cheesecake. This Instant Pot Creamy Orange Cheesecake got its name for good reason. It is so delicious and creamy, you are going to fall in love. Once you make a cheesecake in an instant pot, you won’t go back to any other way.
I love oranges. Better yet my boys love oranges. I always have lots of oranges in the house as well as orange juice. I was staring at my adorable little mandarin oranges and decided to make a delicious creamy orange cheesecake. I was inspired!
Delicious, creamy & easy. Not always three words used together for cheesecake. But this Instant Pot Creamy Orange Cheesecake is all of the above and then some. Once you make one cheesecake in an instant pot, you won't go back.
- ¾ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- ¼ cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ teaspoon orange extract
- Orange zest to garnish
- Combine crumbs with sugar and then mix in melted butter until well incorporated.
- Pat into the bottom of a 7-inch springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and sugar.
- Add in the egg and the yolk and beat for about 3-4 minutes on medium with a hand-held electric mixer.
- Beat in the orange juice, zest, flour and vanilla and continue mixing for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter on top of the graham cracker crust in springform pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Add 1 ½ cups of water to the inner pot of the pressure cooker.
- Make a sling out of aluminum foil folded in thirds, and then place the springform pan onto the sling to lower it down into the water in the instant pot.
- Put the lid on the instant pot and turn the pressure valve to sealed.
- Set the manual pressure time to 35 minutes.
- 10. When the cooking time has finished, allow for a natural release of pressure.
- 11. Cool for an hour on a wire rack and then 4 hours in the refrigerator before making and adding the topping.
- In a small pan on the stovetop, combine white chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream.
- Stir over medium-low heat until all the chips have melted.
- Stir in orange extract and set aside to cool and thicken, checking consistency after about 10 minutes to see if desired thickness has been reached. If the topping gets too thick, you can add a splash of heavy whipping cream to thin it out.
- Pour topping over the cheesecake and spread it out over the top with a knife of spatula.
- Garnish with additional orange zest and pieces of mandarin oranges if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 729Saturated Fat: 29gCholesterol: 191mgSodium: 408mgCarbohydrates: 61gSugar: 53gProtein: 9g