This Instant Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Pasta is a creamy delicious pasta dream come true. My favorite dishes to make in my instant pot usually involve pasta. I have a big slice of Italian in my heritage but was never really raised around of all the delicious dishes. Once I started cooking, the Italian in me would start shining in my cooking. I love to cook Italian dishes and it is definitely my families favorites as well.
Living in New Jersey and very close to Manhattan, I have had some of the most delicious authentic Italian meals. I like to think I am some sort of an Italian cuisine expert. 🙂 I love the combination of roasted peppers and spinach. This is a great way to sneak some veggies into those kiddos too!
This delicious recipe needs only some delicious crusty bread and a side salad. Serve this with a delicious Instant Pot Creme Brulee or Instant Pot Creamy Orange Cheesecake and you have one delicious dinner.
Instant Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Pasta is such a creamy delicious Italian Pasta treat. Featuring the delicious combination of garlic, cheese, spinach and roasted peppers. Delish!
- 2 tablespoons garlic butter, I use this brand which can be found on Amazon or you can make your own by adding garlic and parmesan cheese to butter)
- 1 pound of chicken cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 package of McCormick Alfredo mix, You can get this on Amazon or in the grocery store or you can add 1/2 cup of your favorite alfredo sauce)
- 1/2 cups of milk, If you use alfredo sauce, skip this ingredient
- 3 cups chicken broth or stock
- 1 cup of roasted red peppers
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- 8 ounces of your favorite dried pasta
- 1-2 cups of your favorite shredded cheese, We used Colby jack
- Steps 1-2: Set Instant pot to sauté function. Add the garlic butter. When it begins to sizzle, add your chicken.
- Step 3: cook on saute 3 -4 minutes until no longer pink
- Steps 4-6: If using the alfredo seasoning, add your milk to the mix and whisk together. Pour into Instant Pot. If you are using alfredo sauce from the jar, add that here.
- Steps 7-8: Add roasted red peppers and pasta to instant pot.
- Step 9: Give everything a good stir.
- Steps 10: Close lid and set instant pot to high pressure and set timer for 5 minutes. Make sure knob on top is turned to sealing. Do a quick release.
- Steps 11-13: Add spinach and cheese. Stir in and close lid. Wait about 5 - 10 minutes for the cheese to melt and spinach to wilt. Serve with some delicious crusty Italian bread!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 417Saturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 83mgSodium: 972mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 24g