This Instant Pot Raspberry Peach Jam may be my favorite yet. Each jam recipe and flavor is better and better than the next. I have a hard time really picking my absolute favorite and this is a good problem to have. I have literally called each one my favorite and I am totally fine with being that fickle. They are all delicious!!
The greatest part about having an instant pot is I do not have to decide which one is my favorite. I can whip up a batch of any flavor any day of the week. Monday can be Instant Pot Blueberry Jam, Tuesday is a perfect day for Instant Pot Strawberry Jam and I think I will save Instant Pot Cherry Jam for Saturday! I will be creating some new flavors soon and have enough for every day of the week. 🙂
Look at this gorgeousness!
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 fresh peaches
- ½ -1 cup honey
- 1 package fruit pectin
- Prepare all of your fruit by washing and patting dry with a clean towel. Peel, remove the seed, and cut your peaches.
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit and smash with a potato smasher. You can also use a food processor but make sure not to blend too much, you still want pieces of fruit in your mixture.
- After you have smashed all of your fruit. Prepare your instant pot and add in all of the ingredients and stir to combine.(I used ½ cup of honey to sweeten mine, and you can still taste the tartness of the raspberries. If you want yours to be more sweet, add about a cup of honey).
- Place the lid on your instant pot and turn on high pressure and set for 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes is over, let the pot naturally release. Once you can open the lid, pour your mixture carefully into prepared jars, make sure the rim of the jar is clean and place the lid on and turn upside down on a towel.
- Let the jam cool completely, and store in a cool, dry place.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 27 Carbohydrates: 8g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 10g