Instant Pot Raspberry Peach Jam
Instant Pot Raspberry Peach Jam is the easiest and most delicious jam recipe yet. Fresh, fruity, and bursting with rich fruity flavor. The pairing of raspberry and peach is like magic on the flavor factor. If you haven’t tried my Instant Pot Raspberry Peach Jam, what are you waiting on?
This Instant Pot Raspberry Peach Jam may be my favorite yet. Each jam recipe and flavor is better and better than the next. I have a hard time really picking my absolute favorite and this is a good problem to have. I have literally called each one my favorite and I am totally fine with being that fickle. They are all delicious!!
Instant Pot Raspberry Peach Jam
The greatest part about having an instant pot is I do not have to decide which one is my favorite. I can whip up a batch of any flavor any day of the week. Monday can be Instant Pot Blueberry Jam, Tuesday is a perfect day for Instant Pot Strawberry Jam and I think I will save Instant Pot Cherry Jam for Saturday! I will be creating some new flavors soon and have enough for every day of the week. 🙂
Look at this gorgeousness!
Can You Extend The Shelf Life of Raspberry Peach Jam
If you plan on keeping your jam for a while, you will want to practice safe canning methods. Since I am not an experienced canner, I do recommend that you read up on Home Canning: Keep Your Family Safe!
How Long Will Instant Pot Jam Stay Good In Fridge
You can keep your jam in the fridge for up to one week. After that you will want to toss so you don’t run the risk of eating soured jam. I will share freezing directions below so you can easily freeze what jam you don’t plan to eat right away.
Best Way To Freeze Instant Pot Jam
You can freeze your jam right in the little jars, or do a larger jar. I like to do smaller portions that way I don’t waste a ton if I know we won’t eat it all in a weeks time. Just leave some room at the top of the jar to allow the jam to expand as it freezes. If you overfill the jars it will run the risk of breaking the jar.
Can I Use Frozen Raspberries or Peaches for Jam Recipe
Yes. You are welcome to use fresh or frozen peaches or raspberries for this recipe. You might want to add 2-4 minutes extra to cook time because frozen fruit offers a higher water content. So you will want to cook it slightly more.
Can I Use Canned Fruit For Instant Pot Jam
This is not recommended, as it will break down way to much during the cooking process.
Ways To Eat Instant Pot Raspberry Peach Jam
- Top Yogurt
- Ice Cream Sundae
- Pour over cream cheese block and use as a dip for holidays
- PB&J Sandwich
- Or any other way you enjoy eating jam.
There is no wrong way to eat this jam. I have even just snuck a spoonful here and there cause I can’t resist the sweetness from this recipe.
Why Didn’t My Jam Set Up Enough
If your jam is still really liquidy, place in the fridge for the night. See if it thickens up. If not you might need to place it back into Instant Pot and cook it a bit longer to see if that helps. If not, add a little more pectin when you cook. I would do just a teaspoon or so and see if it helps.
Depending on the liquid produced from the fruit can vary in the result of your jam. So while a recipe is a great starter sometimes you have to slightly adjust!
Give this recipe a go and see how you like it! We love fresh jam recipes, and the Instant Pot makes cooking homemade jam a breeze!
Instant Pot Raspberry Jam is such a sweet combination of flavors. Making Jam in your instant pot is the way to go! So easy!
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 fresh peaches
- ½ -1 cup honey
- 1 package fruit pectin
- Prepare all of your fruit by washing and patting dry with a clean towel. Peel, remove the seed, and cut your peaches.
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit and smash with a potato smasher. You can also use a food processor but make sure not to blend too much, you still want pieces of fruit in your mixture.
- After you have smashed all of your fruit. Prepare your instant pot and add in all of the ingredients and stir to combine.(I used ½ cup of honey to sweeten mine, and you can still taste the tartness of the raspberries. If you want yours to be more sweet, add about a cup of honey).
- Place the lid on your instant pot and turn on high pressure and set for 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes is over, let the pot naturally release. Once you can open the lid, pour your mixture carefully into prepared jars, make sure the rim of the jar is clean and place the lid on and turn upside down on a towel.
- Let the jam cool completely, and store in the fridge.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 27Carbohydrates: 8gFiber: 2gSugar: 10g