Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake Trifle
Strawberry No Bake Cheesecake Trifle is a layered cheesecake with buttery graham cracker crust, velvety cheesecake and sweet strawberries!
This No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle is perfect for Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day! Super delicious and easy to make!
Strawberry No Bake Cheesecake Trifle
Strawberry no-bake Cheesecake Trifle is perfect for any special occasion. I have been having such a great time making extra special treats just for Valentine’s Day so make sure you check out my other recipes HERE.
I just love cheesecake but even I will admit that I am a bit turned off by how difficult it can be to make a real pretty one. My mother in law and sister-in-law tease each other terribly over whether or not their cheesecakes have cracks in it.
I am too much of a perfectionist to want to get caught up in that stress mess! LOL Cheesecake Trifle gives me all of the decadent taste of a cheesecake without all of the hassle. Lets not forget that it is NO-bake!!!!
What Can I Use Instead of Graham Cracker Crust
Not a fan of a graham cracker crust? Feel free to crunch up some regular Oreos or even Golden Oreos for the crunchy crust layer.
Or do shortbread cookies, you can toss them into a food processor to make the similar to the graham cracker layer.
Or skip the crunch and just don’t add in that layer. It will still be just as pretty and delicious!
Can I Make Cheesecake Trifle Ahead Of Time
Yes! Your cheesecake needs to set up before you prepare your trifle. So it’s a great idea to plan ahead and make this before you plan to serve.
I would say don’t go over 24 hours in advance. You will find the strawberries will break down more and can release extra liquid making your trifle liquidy.
If you make ahead of time just ensure you store them covered in the fridge until ready to serve.
How Long Will Strawberry No Bake Trifles Store
You can store your trifles in the fridge for up to 3 days. These are best when eaten within the first 48 hours of making. But, they are still a tasty dessert after. The strawberries just break down a bit more.
Can I Double This Cheesecake Trifle Recipe
Of course! Feel free to double the recipe or triple. You can make as many or as little as you need. I have made these for baby showers and bridal showers in the past and it works great at making extra.
Can’t get Enough Cheesecake
- Mason Jar Snickers Cheesecake | Single serve cheesecakes with a Snickers mixture! A great dessert for a chocolate lover!
- Creamy Orange Cheesecake | Love citrus? Here is a tasty orange cheesecake that will win over anyone after they take a bite.
- Cherry Cheesecake Dump Cake | A simp cake with a cheesecake twist! Make right in your Instant Pot!
Can You Freeze Cheesecake Trifles
Unfortunately these don’t freeze that great. You will find the strawberries break down a lot once thawed and will mush up a lot.
It is best to only make what you plan to serve up. That way you don’t waste any of this delicious cheesecake trifle.
Strawberry no-bake Cheesecake Trifle
- 2 Package Cream Cheese, softened
- 2/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tub Cool Whipped Topping, such as Cool Whip
- 6 Strawberries sliced
- Graham Crackers crushed or Graham Cracker Pie Crust crushed
- Pink Food Coloring. If you don't have pink, use red .. it will basically be pink when blended
- Place softened cream cheese and sugar in a bowl and mix with handheld blender until smooth. Fold in whipped topping until well blended. Transfer into a covered container and place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Once chilled, divide cheesecake mix into 2 bowls., if you are doing two layers of pink put two thirds into a bowl that you will color and 1/3 leave uncolored. Put enough drops of food coloring to create your pink cheesecake. Leave one of your bowls of mix uncolored to be used as your white layer.
- Your layers will look real pretty if you happen to have a decorator bag with a nice big round tip. If you don't have one, just use a spoon to create your layers.
- Add your crushed graham cracker crumbs in between each layer and strawberries on top of that.
- Top with a little whipped topping and holiday sprinkles.