I can count on Nature’s Harvest® whole grain breads, baked with at least 8 grams of whole grains per serving, and without high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors or colors. I can feel good about their favorite Little Bites™ Snacks, which are perfectly packaged for the lunchbox and made with real ingredients and never any High fructose corn syrup or Trans Fat. Together at back-to-school, they are the “Life of the Lunchbox™!” You too can surprise and delight your children with both nutrition, taste and fun!
I love being able to get both at my local Walmart which also saves me lots of time and money. When I walked into my Walmart I was greeted by this display. Which btw, have you tried the Smores yet?! Delicious!!!!!!!! You may want to put those in your lunchbox! 😉
My biggest issue was deciding which Little Bites snacks to buy and which one of the many delicious Nature’s Harvest Breads to pick. Having so many choices will keep me keep my kids lunches full of variety so that they will never get bored.
Now for some giveaway fun!! ENTER this “Life of the Lunchbox™” $10,000 Savings Bond sweepstakes for your chance at this great prize!
For my balanced lunch above I made these delicious honey wheat chicken alfredo roll ups. The biggest challenge was stopping my husband from eating them all before they made it into the kids lunchboxes. I added a healthy salad to pair with their roll ups. Topped it off in their lunchboxes with a bag of Little Bites party cake bites.
- Natures Harvest Honey Wheat Bread
- Pre Packaged Carved Chicken Breast Meat or Rotisserie Chicken Breast Meat
- Jar Alfredo Sauce
- Parmesan Cheese
- Take a slice of bread and put it between two pieces of saran wrap. Flatten with a rolling pin.
- Lay chicken meat on top of the flattened bread. You only need to cover about 3/4 of the bread to allow for some rolling room.
- Spread alfredo sauce over the top of the chicken meat. (this way it does not touch the bread and make it soggy while waiting for lunch time.)
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over top of alfredo sauce covering most of it with cheese.
- Roll and cut into nice sized pieces.