Instant Pot Mason Jar Snickers Cheesecake
Instant Pot Mason Jar Snickers Cheesecake is one incredible dessert. Mason jar cheesecakes are portable and great for serving up guests.
The Instant Pot makes homemade cheesecake a breeze! Pile on smooth caramel, chocolate, and nutty goodness and you have a Snickers cheesecake anyone will want to try!
Mason Jar Snickers Cheesecake
I am not even gonna lie here, I ate one of these for breakfast. I mean there is dairy in it, so we can count it, right? Silky smooth cheesecake, chocolate, nuts, caramel, what more could a girl want?
Why Make Mason Jar Cheesecakes
- No slicing or cutting pieces
- No Fuss
- And lastly adorable!
Plus if you love making baked goods as presents this recipe would be great for gift giving. Treat someone for their birthday, or any holiday of the year. Just tie pretty string around the lid and secure a note.
Can I Make Snickers Cheesecakes Ahead of Time
Sure. Once you make your mason jar cheesecakes then store in the fridge. These mini cheesecakes will stay good up to 3 days.
Will Mini Cheesecakes Freeze Well
Personally, I haven’t tried this. We eat pies so fast I don’t have time to freeze it. The downfall with dairy being frozen is it can separate. You could try freezing one but it could very well ruin the texture.
Can I Swap Out The Toppings
Yes. This is a recipe for a Snickers cheesecake but if you don’t like one of the toppings you can leave it off or swap it out.
Do I Need A Water Bath For Cheesecake
For this recipe you put water in your Instant Pot to help it pressure up and cook and it acts as a water bath for your cheesecake.
Most homemade cheesecake recipes do require a water bath when it comes to cheesecake.
Why Did My Cheesecake Crack on The Top
Over Mixing your cheesecake can cause cracking. Just remember to lightly incorporate ingredients.
Also, don’t worry because with all the toppings I put on no one has to know there is a crack or two!
How Long Should Cheesecake Cool Before Going in Fridge
Once you finish baking your cheesecake, remove from Instant Pot and place on a wire rack. Allow your cheesecake to fully cool. You can touch the top of cheesecake to feel the temperature. Since these are mini cheesecakes they cool faster than one large cheesecake. Check within hour of placing on rack.
Does Cheesecake Need to Be Refrigerated
Yes, cheesecake needs to be refrigerated. After it cools It goes in fridge. This is required for any cheesecake recipe.
If you like cheesecake taste at room temperature then sit out your cheesecake before you want to eat it to come to room temperature. Just don’t leave it out for more than two hours before eating.
Easy Instant Pot Mini Cheesecakes
Give my Instant Pot Mini Cheesecakes a try! My kinda gobbled these right up, and so did I. Easy, creamy cheesecake, indulgent toppings, it all works!
Have a break! Try my Instant Pot Mason Jar Snickers Cheesecakes today!
- 1 Oreo Pie crust smashed or 6 - 8 Oreo's smashed
- 2 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 15 Fun Size Snickers Bar, chopped into small pieces
- Caramel Syrup
- Add the smashed cookies, sugar and melted butter to a bowl and stir until it starts to hold shape as you press down.
- Press the mixture into the mason jars. Use the back of a spoon or even your hand to press down.
- Freeze for 20-30 minutes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, briefly break up the cream cheese by beating it for 10 seconds with a hand mixer using low speed. These are crucial steps.
- Add in the sugar and beat until just incorporated using low speed (20-30 seconds).
- Scrape down the sides and the hand mixer with a spatula making sure it is completed incorporated.
- Add in egg, beat (20-30 seconds).
- Blend in sour cream and vanilla.
- Beat until just incorporated using low speed (10-20 seconds).
- Blend in the half of your chopped snickers, using a spatula Try not to over mix on this step.
- Pour cheesecake batter into your mason jars.
- Pour 1 cup of water into your pot.
- Place your cheesecake on top of your trivet/sling
- Put your cover on and set to sealing.
- Set for 8 min High Pressure. Do a natural release.
- Once natural release is completed, remove your cover.
- Let cool to room temperature either in your pot or on the counter.
- Let cool in the fridge for at least 4 hours. I let mine cool over night.
- Garnish with caramel syrup and chopped snickers.
** This is enough batter to fit 4 small mason jars.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 555 Total Fat: 32g Saturated Fat: 14g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 13g Cholesterol: 76mg Sodium: 413mg Carbohydrates: 61g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 44g Protein: 7g