White Chocolate Caramel Pecan Fudge is the ultimate fudge to make this holiday season. A sweet white chocolate that is swirled with buttery caramel, and crunchy pecans in every bite.
White Chocolate Caramel Pecan Fudge
Fudge is such a must make around the fall and winter season for me. I love the pairing of white chocolate and caramel. So I got to creating this perfect easy fudge that is a no-fuss recipe.
How to Make
Step 1: Add your white chips and condensed milk into a microwave safe bowl. Toss in the microwave and heat for 30 second intervals. Making sure to stir in between each heat cycle. You want to repeat until all the chocolate is nice and melted.
Step 2: When your chocolate is all melted you will pour in your vanilla, and pecans and stir until combined. You need to work fast at this. Now spread out into your pan that is lined with parchment paper.
Step 3: Swirl your caramel sauce on top and with a toothpick or knife swirl into the chocolate mixture.
Allow it to sit and harden up. Once ready, slice and serve up a homemade white chocolate pecan fudge.
Can I Leave Out The Pecans
If you are not wanting to each the fudge with pecans you can for sure leave the nuts out. I love the crunch it adds to the creamy fudge, but it is not required.
You will keep the rest of the recipe the same, just leave out the pecans. Or if you want replace pecans with cashews or even walnuts if you prefer.
Can I Use Dulce De Leche For The Caramel Swirl
Feel free to make your own dulce de leche or buy some at the store. Dulce is thicker than a traditional caramel sauce but still offers that rich buttery flavor you are wanting.
You can swap out the two, and it will work just fine. I love to make my own in the Instant Pot!
Storing Leftover Fudge
This homemade caramel fudge needs to be stored in the refrigerator. Just slice it up and then place in an airtight container.
The fudge will store for around a week in the fridge. If you want to have it longer, place in proper storage and stick in the freezer for up to two months.
Can I Use A Double Boiler Instead of Microwave
If you don’t want to melt your chocolate in the microwave go ahead and reach for a double boiler. I have done that in the past. But, when I am in a hurry you bet I will go right for the microwave for a super fast prep.
Less dirty dishes, but the same incredible flavor.
White Chocolate Caramel Pecan Fudge is the ultimate fudge to make this holiday season. Sweet white chocolate that is swirled with buttery caramel, and crunchy pecans in every bite.
- 3 Cups White Chocolate Chips
- 14 OZ Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 TBSP Butter, softened
- 1 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Caramel sauce
- In a large bowl, pour in your chocolate chips. Add the sweetened condensed milk & the butter.
- Place bowl in the microwave. Microwave 90 seconds. Remove the bowl and stir to help combine the ingredients. Place back in the microwave and microwave in 15 second increments, stirring after each time. You do not want to over microwave, use a spatula to help mix the chocolate to reach a smooth consistency.
- Add in the extract and pecans. Stir to combine.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper. Pour fudge into your baking dish. You want the fudge to be about 1" thick.
- Pour caramel sauce over the top. Use the side of a butter knife to swirl the caramel.
- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours before serving. Enjoy!
Thank you Bare feet in the kitchen for the incredible fudge recipe I used as a guide.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 298Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 103mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 1gSugar: 34gProtein: 4g