Instant Pot Whole Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower makes a fantastic side dish, appetizer or even vegetarian main dish. Looking for something with a kick of flavor, this buffalo cauliflower will blow your mind on flavor. Plus it is a keto-friendly and gluten free recipe, that you don’t have to feel guilty over.
You all know I love roasting whole cauliflower heads, they are my go-to side. Buffalo whole roasted cauliflower is truly epic in flavor. I have made this for a side to dinner and even an appetizer. You can guarantee when game day rolls around we will be making this served with a side of ranch or blue cheese for dipping.
Instant Pot Whole Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower
Buffalo anything, you can count me in. Spicy wings, creamy dip, and of course cauliflower. If you are like me and can’t get enough of the spice, you will fully enjoy this recipe.
How Do You Roast Cauliflower In The Instant Pot
You simply cook the cauliflower as directed below, then once it is done, you transfer to a baking sheet and finish it off in the oven. I broke it up into pieces, so it is like little nuggets of flavor. It will give a whole new texture to the cauliflower that is finger-licking good! If you haven’t tried any of my other cauliflower recipes, you got to try!
What Type of Hot Sauce Do You Use For Buffalo Cauliflower
Franks Red Hot Sauce is most popular, but if you have a favorite hot sauce or even wing sauce, reach for that. This recipe is very adaptable so if you have a particular brand in mind, it should work just fine.
If you enjoy making homemade hot sauce, go for it. Don’t feel it has to be bottled. With homemade, you can control the heat factor as well.
How To Serve Whole Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower
Serve as a side to your dinner, or appetizer, or main dish. I like to pair with ranch and blue cheese dressing. You can also pair with some carrots or celery to help snack on to take away the heat factor. Or if it is a side dish, pair with chicken, wings, or any other dish you want.
Is This Recipe Like Buffalo Wings
Yes. It is like a vegetarian take on buffalo wings. Little bites that are coated in glorious sauce, so each bite taste like heaven.
Can I Make This In The Ninja Foodi
Yes. You follow the first part in the pressure cooker setting. Then you will convert over to the pressure cooker setting to give it the crispy texture at the end. It will replace putting the whole head in the oven.
How To Store Leftover Whole Roasted Cauliflower
Allow to cool then place in an airtight container. Place in the fridge for up to three days. You can warm this up all together on a baking sheet, or warm in the microwave with whatever amount you plan to eat at that time.
Give this recipe a try today if you enjoy buffalo flavored food. You will be shocked at how good this cauliflower tastes.
If you love this cauliflower recipe you will also want to try the delicious Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Whole Roasted cauliflower or how about the most delicious Instant Pot Cheesy Cauliflower
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 Cup hot sauce
- 4 TBSP butter, melted
- 2 TSP garlic powder
- Trim leaves from cauliflower head and wash.
- Combine hot sauce, butter & garlic powder. Lay the cauliflower on parchment paper or tin foil. Brush 1/2 of the mixture on top of the cauliflower. Slather it up good. I put sandwich bags on my hands and rubbed it in all the cracks and crevices.
- Place on trivet in your pot with 1/2 - 1 cup of water.
- Close the lid, make sure it’s in the sealing position and turn toggle to seal.
- Press Pressure (it should automatically set to HIGH pressure). Set time to *1 minutes. Hit START. When finished do a quick release.
- Carefully remove from the pot. Place on top of parchment paper on your cutting board. Cut your cauliflower into smaller pieces.
- Place on a sheet pan. Pour remainder of the buffalo sauce over the cauliflower.
- Put into the oven, broil for a few minutes. Serve warm with blue cheese or ranch.
* your cauliflower will still be a bit crisp and cut well with a knife. If you prefer a softer cauliflower you may want to PC for 2-3 min. (Broiling will cook your cauliflower a bit more so keep that in mind.)