This Pumpkin Spiced Bourbon happened one wonderful evening after drinking some Instant Pot apple pie moonshine. My husband suggested we try making a spiced bourbon in the instant pot for the really chilly winter nights. I thought that sounded a like a great idea and now I am happy to introduce Instant Pot Pumpkin Spiced Bourbon.
This will make perfect gifts for your family and friends this year. Gifts that are made with tons of love are the gifts that are most cherished especially when it is alcohol. 🙂
- 5 Pint Sized Canning Jars w/Lids & Rings, sterilized
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 6 cups Apple cider
- 1/4 cup White Sugar
- 1/4 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 5 Cinnamon Sticks
- 3 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 4 cups spiced bourbon
- Combine in the instant pot pumpkin puree, apple cider, both sugars, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Set on Saute mode, let pot heat up stirring occasionally.
- Once sugars are dissolved place lid on
- Set the vent to sealing position.
- Pressure Cook for 45 minutes.
- Natural Pressure Release.
- Once the batch has cooled completely add in the Bourbon
- Pour mixture into jars & put a cinnamon stick to each jar.
- Put lids on & tighten.
- Store jars in a cool dark place.
Can be consumed right away, but will get better with age.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 141Sodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 10g