These Keto Low Carb Lasagna Bowls are so delicious and such an amazing Italian Lasagna dinner treat. As you probably already know, the keto diet is a diet that has low amounts of carbohydrates, high fats, and moderate protein, it is possible to achieve your weight loss goals safely. These delicious Italian bowls of comfort food fit right into the Keto diet making this a win win meal.
One of the most common ways that I fall off the wagon when I am on a diet is by giving in to my comfort food cravings. These Keto Low Carb Lasagna Bowls are one of my all time favorite comfort food treat meals.
While you are waiting for your lasagna bows to cook, read this great article The Ultimate Guide To A Ketogenic Diet For Beginners
- 1 jar marinara
- 15 ounce package ricotta
- ½ pound Italian sausage
- 4 thick slices of mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons parmesan, shredded
- Optional 1 tablespoon fresh parsley + more for garnish
- In a large skillet, brown the sausage.
- Add the marinara to the skillet once sausage is cooked.
- In a small bowl, mix parmesan into ricotta.
- Place 4 ramekins onto a baking sheet.
- Spoon a thin layer of meat sauce into each ramekins.
- Spoon ½ cup of ricotta into each ramekin.
- Top with a half cup of the meat sauce.
- Top with mozzarella.
- Place under broiler until heated through, about 10 minutes.