Keto Strawberry Mousse is a 4 ingredient dessert that will blow your mind. Enjoy bits of fresh strawberries in every single bite of this Keto Jello fluff!
Whether you make this for a mid-day treat or you whip it up for a Valentine’s Day dessert, this recipe is crazy simple and loaded with sweet flavor.
Keto Strawberry Mousse
I am a major fan of strawberries. All the way to the degree I could eat a whole carton at once when they are in season. So to appease my strawberry fascination I created this keto strawberry dessert that allows me to have strawberries but in moderation.
Sugar Free Strawberry Mousse
If you are on the keto diet or looking for a sugar free dessert, you found it. This sugar free strawberry mouse is one that you will make over and over again.
Do You Use Fresh Strawberries or Frozen Strawberries
Either! Feel free to reach for frozen if you don’t have any fresh strawberries or slice up some fresh. You will find frozen offers a different texture than fresh. They create a lot more juice so it will change up the texture slightly. But either work.
Frozen strawberries are frozen at their prime so they are just as tasty as buying fresh strawberries. And they are cheaper, so you won’t hear me complaining.
Could I Do This Recipe With Other Fruit
Sure, you could reach for a raspberry mousse using sugar free raspberry Jello and fresh raspberries. Or do a mix of your favorite sugar free jello paired with a few slices of fresh or frozen fruit.
Get creative and make a dessert that fits you and your ketogenic diet lifestyle.
How Many Servings Do You Get From This Keto Strawberry Fluff
You will make 8 servings out of this strawberry fluff. This is going to be the way to get the proper counts. If you measure right this recipe is 3 carbs per serving.
How To Store Leftover Keto Strawberry Mousse
If you want to save back some of your mousse put in single-serve containers if you want and store for 3-5 days in the refrigerator. I like to make single servings so when I get a craving I just walk to the fridge and pull out a container and enjoy. It helps me simplify snacking so I don’t reach for something faster.
Kids and adults will love this recipe. I personally can’t get enough lately. It has become my go-to dessert this past month.
Searching for more keto approved recipes
- Keto Tuna Melt Stuffed Tomatoes | If you love tomatoes, you will love this tuna stuffed keto dinner. So easy to make, loaded with flavor and tasty.
- Pizza Chicken | Get pizza flavor with this chicken dinner. Savory, protein-packed and loaded with pizza flavor in a low carb version. You won’t be disappointed.
- Keto Low Carb Lasagna Bowl | Love lasagna but dislike the carbs? Me too! Here you can have all the flavors you love but in a healthier version.
If you want a super simple keto approved dessert I highly recommend you trying out this mousse recipe. Let me know how you like it.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 Cup Boiling water
- 1 package (.30 ounces) strawberry flavored sugar-free gelatin mix
- 3 strawberries
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the whipping cream with an electric mixer at high speed until thickened into whipped cream. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese at medium speed until smooth. Add the whipped cream and mix well.
- Pour the strawberry gelatin into a small bowl. Add 1/3 cup of boiling water; mix well until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Stir the dissolved gelatin mixture into the whipped cream cheese mixture; stir well.
- Remove the stems from the strawberries and chop into small pieces. Fold the strawberries into the strawberry fluff.
- Scoop the strawberry fluff into a small pan, such as a bread pan. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 204Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 104mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 3g