This Keto Tuna Melt Stuffed Tomatoes is such a delicious Keto sandwich option you are not going to miss the bread at all! I have so many friends that are having such huge success with their Keto diet. Since keto diet is a diet that has low amounts of carbohydrates, high fats, and moderate protein, it is possible to achieve your weight loss goals safely. There are many benefits of a Keto Diet. I have written an article the ultimate guide to a Ketogenic diet for beginners.
I love the taste of the tomato with the tuna and the cheese so much better than if there was bread.
Delicious Keto Tuna Melt Stuffed Tomatoes are so delicious you will not miss the bread at all!! I love this sandwich so much more. The creamy cheese blends beautifully with the tuna and tomato.
- 3-4 large Tomatoes
- 2 cans Tuna, drained
- ½ cup diced cucumbers or pickles*
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Optional- dried parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste*
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash and dry the tomatoes. Cut tops off of tomatoes and scoops out insides.
- In a bowl, add the cream cheese and beat until fluffy.
- Add the tuna and cucumbers/pickles and fold in gently.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and taste. Adjust to preference.
- Place tomatoes in a shallow baking dish.
- Gently fill tomatoes with tuna mixture.
- Top each tomato with equal amount of cheese.
- Bake for 18 minutes. Or until tomatoes appear soft.
*omit salt if using pickles
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 294Saturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 92mgSodium: 439mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 23g