Are you dreaming of a sweet and juicy pineapple upside down cake? Craving a luscious dessert to end your day? Then look no further! My Instant Pot Pineapple Upside Down Bites are the perfect delicious combination of flavor, texture, and convenience. These bite-sized cakes will melt in your mouth and satisfy your cravings. With just a few simple ingredients and less than 15 minutes in the Instant Pot, you can make a delectable treat that will be the talk of your dinner table. Enjoy a taste of summer with my pineapple upside down bites!
If you are a fan of the classic moist pineapple flavored dessert, you have to try this. The cherry adds the right amount of sweetness to this dessert and adds a pop of color.
Instant Pot Pineapple Upside Down Bites
If you have an egg bite mold, then you will want to try this out. I love my egg bite molds and I had to create a sweet treat for my kids the other day. So I whipped these up and they were gobbled up rather fast.
How Long Does It Take To Make Pineapple Upside Down Bites in Pressure Cooker
You will pressure cook for 12 minutes followed by a natural release. You do not want to do a quick release on these bites. Once you remove your egg molds let them set for 10 minutes. Then you can work at removing them from the molds.
How Many Egg Bite Molds Can You Cook In The Instant Pot At Once
You can cook two molds at once. Then remove those and then finish off the rest of the cake bites. Batch cooking is great cause the cakes need to sit in the molds for a bit once you remove so it allows time for the first set to cool for a bit.
How To Store Pineapple Upside Down Cake Bites
I like to store these cake bites in the refrigerator. Because of the fruit used I find it helps extend the shelf life of your cakes. They taste great cold but you can always warm them up by letting them sit out on the counter for 30 minutes or so.
Can I Use Fresh Cherries To Top Pineapple Upside Down Cake Bites
Yes, you are more than welcome to do a fresh cherry instead of maraschino cherries. If you use fresh cherries just make sure that you get the seed out of the cherry. Then you can use them to replace maraschino easily.
Check out these other desserts
- Pumpkin Pie Bites | These bite-size beauties give you that rich and decadent pie in every single soft and moist bite. I think you guys will love these.
- 25 Ice Cream Pie Recipes | Here are 25 of the top of the ice cream pie recipes for you to consider making. Spring and summer is on the horizon, so you will love this list.
- Easy Slutty Brownies | This brownie recipe is not like the rest. Loaded with layers of flavor and all baked in one dish. Slice and serve up these insane brownies.
So if you love pineapple, you don’t want to miss out on this easy dessert recipe. Great for parties, potluck desserts and so much more.
Before you finish cooking your egg bites watch this egg bite mold cleaning hack video.
Instant Pot Pineapple Upside Down Bites, a new and tasty luscious dessert. These bite-size cakes will melt in your mouth.
- 1 Can Pineapple Chunks, liquid reserved.
- 1 Cup Pineapple Juice (from reserved liquid)
- 1/3 Cup Melted Butter
- 2/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- Maraschino Cherries
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 3 Eggs
- Large egg bite molds
- Spray egg bite molds with canola spray.
- Drain pineapple juice from the can. You need 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- Stir together melted butter & brown sugar. Pour Aprx. 1 TSP or liquid mixture into each egg bite mold.
- Put in two pineapple chunks and 2 maraschino cherries.
- Prepare cake mix according to the package directions but replace the 1 cup of water with the pineapple juice.
- Pour batter into each egg bite mold. Leave a bit of room beneath the top to allow for the batter to expand a bit.
- Place your trivet into your inner pot. Pour 1 cup of water into your pot. Place your egg bites mold on top of your trivet. Place two rings from mason jars to act as a spacer, so you can place another egg bite mold on top.
- Close your lid and set to sealing.
- Set your pot to manual high pressure for 12 minutes. Do a natural release for 10 minutes and than release the remaining pressure.
- Allow pineapple upside down bites to cool before removing them from the egg bite mold, 10 min should be enough time. Turn the egg bite mold over and push down in the center of each mold. Allowing for easier removal of your bites. Enjoy!
You will have enough batter to make 4 egg bite molds. You will only be able to fit 2 at a time in your pot to cook.
If you would like to try this recipe but do not have the egg molds? Try my friends Mini Pineapple Upside Down Cake which are cooked in ramekins.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 93Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 95mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 1g