Instant Pot Garlic Noodles are delicious pasta loaded with savory garlic, and a homemade sauce that adds so much flavor.
Serve your garlic pasta as a side, or pile on a plate and call it dinner! You won’t be disappointed by this recipe!
Instant Pot Garlic Noodles
The homemade sauce is what makes this instant pot noodle recipe stand out from the rest. Garlic, sesame oil, oyster sauce and soy sauce join forces for one insane dish.
What Pasta Is Best To Use
I used spaghetti noodles. It offers a stunning presentation. If you don’t have spaghetti noodles feel free to reach for other shapes.
Rigatoni or even penne could be a good replacement. We personally love this with spaghetti noodles but it’s up to you.
Can I Add Meat To Instant Pot Garlic Pasta
Of course! You can add in chopped chicken that is pre-cooked, cook ground beef or sausage on sauté mode, etc.
This recipe is versatile so you could add meat if you would like. It could easily be made into a full meal if you would like.
You just want meat fully cooked before you do the pressure cook of pasta. As the meat won’t cook in time or pasta is done.
Can I Double Recipe
You are welcome to double this pressure cooker pasta recipe. Just make sure your liquid and contents don’t go over the max fill line on side of the pot.
If you go over the line it won’t allow your pot to come to pressure as you will have too much in your pot.
So adjusting for more is great just watch that max fill line.
Craving More Pasta Recipes
- Instant Pot Chicken Florentine | if you love chicken Florentine, this instant pot recipe is right up your alley.
- Easy Mexican Pasta | hello taco Tuesday! This recipe is loaded with tex-mex flavor, tender pasta and topped with your favorite toppings.
- Italian pasta Salad | another great side dish. Or if you want serve it up as a main dish. Either way it’s an incredible pasta Salad.
Do You Eat Cold or Hot
Either works for this recipe. I prefer to eat my pasta warm, but I don’t see why it would be bad to eat cold if you want to make it ahead of time.
Best Way To Reheat Pasta
If you want a quick reheat simply use your microwave. Place pasta in place and make it in the shape of a donut. Leave a hole in the center. This helps the pasta to reheat evenly. Then heat till warmed.
Or go for the stove and heat on low till Pasta is warmed to you preference. Either of these methods works great! And the pasta tasted amazing leftover!
Instant Pot Garlic Noodles are a delicious pasta loaded with savory garlic, and a homemade sauce that adds so much flavor.
- 8 oz Spaghetti Noodles
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 4 TBSP Minced Garlic
- 2 TSP Garlic Powder
- 4 TBSP Oyster Sauce or Hoisen Sauce
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- Turn your pot to saute. Add in the garlic. Start to saute the garlic for a few minutes, constantly moving it around so it does not burn.
- After a few minutes of cooking your garlic, add in oyster sauce. Turn off saute after a minute of cooking the flavors of the oyster sauce.
- Break your spaghetti noodles in half. Lay them crisscross in your pot
- Add in chicken broth and garlic powder.
- Push the noodles down with a spoon if needed to make sure they are mostly covered with broth.
- Pressure cook HIGH for 4 minutes. Do a quick release when done.
- Remove the lid and immediately mix your noodles to completely coat with the sauce and to make sure they are not stuck together.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions to serve.
*You can double this recipe by doubling all the ingredients except the broth. You will want to start with 1 cup of broth on the bottom, and top with enough broth to cover the noodles when placed down criss cross. Try not to stack them too high so that you do not have to use a ton of broth. I used aprx. 2 cups of broth to cover my double sized recipe.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 213Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 1078mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 6g