This Instant Pot Mexican Pasta is absolutely delicious. This was created with my boys and myself in mind. I love the Mexican twist on the pasta and that I can load it up with sour cream and any other delicious taco toppings. Our nights have been so busy lately and because of sports schedules, my boys are hungrier than ever. This is a delicious hearty meal that can really fill you up. I like to load mine up with lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, and some light sour cream.
If your family loves Mexican inspired instant pot dishes you will love our salsa chicken, which is perfect for Taco Tuesday! One of my favorites are my delicious fall off the bone Instant Pot Margarita Baby Back Ribs. We have definitely had a delicious Mexican theme of cuisine in our house lately and we are loving every bite of it.
This Instant Pot Mexican Pasta is perfect for the taco lover and pasta lover. This is really the perfect dish for a busy weeknight meal. It takes all of 15 minutes from start to finish to prepare.
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes and chopped green chilies 15 oz
- 1 can tomato sauce 8 oz.
- 1 can corn 15.25 oz
- 1 c elbow macaroni uncooked
- 1 c water
- 1 pkg. taco or chili seasoning packet
- 8 oz of Mexican blend of shredded cheese
- Turn Instant Pot to saute and onions and ground beef.
- Brown meat until cooked. Turn off IP.
- Add all other ingredients and stir.
- Turn IP to manual, pressure, high, for 5 minutes. Close steam valve.
- When done do a quick release and carefully open lid. Top with 3/4 of the shredded cheese and stir.
- Save remainder of cheese to sprinkle on top with other taco toppings.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 396 Saturated Fat: 12g Cholesterol: 89mg Sodium: 331mg Carbohydrates: 14g Sugar: 1g Protein: 24g