Have you been dreaming of a Mexican Street Corn that you can make in your own kitchen? How about one that you can make in your air fryer in minutes? If so, you’ve come to the right place. We’ll show you how to make the most delicious Air Fryer Mexican Street Corn. In this article, you’ll learn the secret ingredients to make this dish pop, how to make perfect air fryer corn, what to top it off with, and the secret to making it crunchy and creamy. So, let’s get cooking!
Juicy, savory, and the ultimate corn on the cob air fryer recipe. You can make your favorite fair food at home right in your kitchen.
Air Fryer Mexican Street Corn
This street corn recipe is crazy simple. The air fryer does a fantastic job at getting the corn cooked.
What I love about this recipe is no boiling water and dealing with that mess on the stove.
What Cheese to Use For Air Fryer Corn On The Cob – Street Corn Version
Cotija cheese is the ultimate cheese to use. Crumbly and the perfect pairing for the creamy base you smother onto the ears of corn.
What If I Can’t Find Cotija Cheese
If you can’t find this cheese you can reach for feta cheese. It will be similar but of course larger the flavor slightly.
The other option you have is to do a Parmesan cheese that will provide a nice tang. I recommend only using one of these two cheese varieties if you can’t find Cotija at your local store.
Cotija can be hard to find at times.
How to Serve Corn On Cob Air Fryer
Serve this corn as an appetizer or side dish. Great for summer cookouts, weeknight dinners, or a fun appetizer for Sunday night game night.
Can I Take Corn Off The Cob
If you prefer to eat corn on the cob off the cob go right ahead.
Cook your corn accordingly in the air fryer. Then remove kernels from the cobs and place them in a bowl.
Mix with the sauce, toss in cheese and cilantro and mix it up. Then eat like a salad. It will have the same taste just a different method to eating it!
How to Prep Corn On The Cob
- Start by removing the husks on the cobs.
- Once you have that done work at getting all the silk off each cob.
- Look for any bad Kernels and remove them with a knife.
- Then follow the directions below on how to air fry corn.
Craving More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes | The ultimate steakhouse style baked potato made right in your air fryer. You will never make them any other way!
- Easy Air Fryer Fried Oreos | Another favorite in our home. Whip these up for the ultimate dessert.
- Air Fryer Fried Chicken Drumsticks | This fried chicken is juicy, crunchy breading, and the ultimate dessert.
Easy Air Fryer Side Dish
This is one of the easiest air fryer side dishes or appetizers if you will. Whip this up for all and any occasion. You won’t be disappointed.
Air Fryer Mexican Street Corn is what dreams are made of. Air Fryer Corn on the Cob That is smothered in all the fixings for Mexican Street Style Corn.
- 6 corn cobs, husk and silk removed
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro diced
- 3 Tbsp mayo
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- 1 lime quartered
- ½ cup of crumbled cotija cheese (Feta is a good replacement)
- Spray each cob with cooking spray (I used a light olive oil spray)
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees
- Cook corn for 10-14 minutes, flipping them once in between cooking. Respray the other side if needed.
- While the corn is cooking, mix the mayo in a bowl with garlic salt and chili powder.
- Once your corn is cooked, brush the mayo mixture on the corn cobbs, sprinkle with cheese, diced cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 173Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 254mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 5g