Make your favorite carnival food at home in your air fryer. A twist on deep-fried Oreos that are made a little bit better for you, since they are air fried. These Air Fryer Oreos are a favorite in our house.
You guys, this dessert is the ultimate way to serve up an Oreo. Fluffy outside and as you bite in you have a tender warm Oreo. Top with a dusting of powdered sugar and dive in!
Air Fryer Oreos
Do you ever get a craving for fair food? I sure do. I can’t wait an entire year to eat my favorite dessert, which is these fried Oreos. So, I pulled out my air fryer and got to work.
- Simple ingredients
- Easy prep
- And Quick Time
What more could you want?! Whip these up for a weeknight dessert, birthday parties, holidays and more. They are best when served fresh and hot, so get to cooking.
How Many Oreos Can You Cook At Once
Depending on the size of your air fryer will depend on how many you can fit. If you have an air fryer oven you will be able to cook a lot more.
The key is to make sure there is room around each Oreo. You need the hot air to fully circulate around the cookies to ensure they cook up properly.
What Is The Best Oreo To Use For Fried Oreos
To be honest, you can use any type of Oreo you want. Classic, double stuffed, Golden Oreos, Birthday Oreos, and the list goes on. You could even do a mint Oreo if you want. As long as you can wrap up the cookie in the Crescent roll you can toss it in the air fryer and cook it up!
Air Fryer Oreos with Crescent Rolls
2 ingredients are all you need for this recipe. Buy store-bought crescent rolls that you shape to wrap around your Oreos. Simple as can be, and very affordable to make.
Can I Double This Recipe
You can double this recipe, no problem. Make as many as you would like. Just make sure you batch cook your Oreos. The key is to leave room between the Oreos so they can fully cook properly.
You can turn the oven to 200 degrees and place a single layer of Oreos in the oven to keep them warm if you want to serve them up all at once.
Do Air Fryer Fried Oreos Store Well
You will find these Oreos are best when served warm. I personally don’t mind them leftover but I prefer them warm. You can store your leftover Oreos in the fridge for 2-3 days.
You can eat them cold or warm them up if you would like. I tend to eat the Oreos cold when leftover.
Craving more Air Fryer Desserts
- Boxed Brownies | Learn how to make boxed brownies in your air fryer! Easy, quick, and the perfect brownies each and every time.
- Air Fryer S’mores | Don’t wait for your summer, make your favorite dessert any time. This recipe for classic s’mores is crazy simple and delicious.
Make your favorite carnival food at home in your air fryer. Air Fryer Oreos are a twist on deep-fried Oreos that are made a little bit better for you, since they are air fried.
- 1 Tube Crescent Rolls
- 8 Oreos
- *Wrap Oreos in crescent rolls. Cut off excess crescent dough that is not needed to cover the Oreo.
- Spray the crisper basket/tray well with canola spray.
- Place Oreos on the tray (neat side facing up), I fit 8 at a time.
- Air Crisp on 350 degrees for 7-8 min. (5-6 minutes for a Duo Crisp) Crisp until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
* Some folks like to dip their Oreos in milk before wrapping it in the crescent roll. If you would like to add this step, quickly dip your Oreo in milk and than wrap in the crescent roll.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 66Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 59mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 1g