No Bake Peanut Butter Oreo Pie is a quick and easy no bake pie to serve for any and every occasion. A chocolate Oreo crust, that is filled with a peanut butter cream cheese filling. Top with a chocolate ganache, and crumble with cookies and candy.
No Bake Peanut Butter Oreo Pie
The combination of Peanut Butter and Oreo’s is one of the most decadent flavor combinations. I also topped this pie off with a chocolate ganache which took the flavor of the peanut butter pie to, over the top, delicious. Then I topped the ganache off with peanut butter cups and crushed oreo’s and now we have something you would get in only the finest cafe’s.
I love that this pie is no bake and I started it off with a chocolate ready crust. You can certainly make yours from scratch if you like, but I really like the simplicity of this pie. I also love that it is no bake and can easily be made days in advance.
Can I Swap Out For A Graham Cracker Crust
Sure, if you are not a fan of Oreos you can easily reach for a graham cracker crust. I loved the Oreo next to the peanut butter filling. But, swap with what works for you and what you want the overall taste to be.
Creamy Or Crunchy Peanut Butter
Reach for whichever peanut butter you prefer. I love the creamy peanut butter in this recipe as it gives a velvety texture. If you use a crunchy you will have a lot more to chew in this pie recipe.
Does This Recipe Double
You can easily double this recipe and pour into two different pie crusts. Or if you want to make your own pie crust place in a larger pan and make one large pan.
I have made this for a larger crowd and then made the crust and put into a 9×13 pan. Then I made enough filling for that size of a pan. Then sliced in squares. It help make it easy to prep one dish instead of 3-4 pies I needed to transport to event.
- Whipped Cream
- Drizzle of melted peanut butter or even hot fudge
- Add on fresh peanuts
There are a handful of ways you can change up the presentation of this pie. Whether you want an easy potluck dish or a birthday dessert, this could be the perfect fit.
Just make this ahead of time and keep in the fridge until you are ready to slice and serve.
For another delicious no bake dessert, try this incredible banana poke cake.
Watch this video for no fail results
This No bake Peanut Butter Oreo Pie is so decadent & delicious.
- 1 Chocolate Ready Pie Crust
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 4 Ounces Softened Cream Cheese
- 1 Thawed Container of Cool Whip, 8 ounces
- 1 1/2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Chopped Peanut Butter Cups
- Crushed Oreo's
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter and cream cheese with a mixer until well combined.
- Add in the cool whip and combine with the mixer.
- Spread into the ready made crust and place in the freezer for 30 minutes to harden.
- After 30 minutes, start making the ganache.
- Place chocolate chips into a glass bowl.
- In a small pot, heat heavy cream until the edges are starting to create small bubbles (just prior to a full boil).
- Pour the heavy cream over the chocolate chips and stir until the chocolate chips are fully melted and it is a smooth texture.
- Allow the ganache to reach room temperature. Pour over the top of the frozen pie. Spread evenly with a spatula.
- Before it hardens completely, put your peanut butter cups and oreo pieces over the ganache.
- Put back in the freezer covered with foil until serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 612Saturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 297mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 3gSugar: 32gProtein: 14g