Serve up this Patriotic no-bake cheesecake trifle. This is a layered dessert that is perfect to serve up for the family or for your holiday party. Red, white, and blue cheesecake with lots of sprinkles.
I am a huge fan of cheesecake. There is a big joke in my family between my mother-in-law and sister-in-law where they tease each other for cracks in their delicious cheesecakes. Well, there are no cracks in my cheesecake because I don’t make them often. Let’s face it, making a cheesecake takes a long time and a lot of ability.
Patriotic No-Bake Cheesecake Trifle
This patriotic no-bake cheesecake trifle is the answer to all of my problems. I am able to make this yummy no-bake cheesecake trifle and enjoy my favorite dessert without all the hassle of making an actual cheesecake.
This definitely fits the bill for my love for easy recipes. You all know how I love to make holiday desserts, well this also fits that bill. You can use whatever color food coloring and sprinkles you want to cater to the holiday or occasion.
I love simple recipes that look and taste like a million bucks. Impress your guests at every holiday gathering.
Here are a few pictures of some of the steps to help you.
- Mixing in blue food coloring
- Adding crushed graham crackers in between your layers
- Break out those holiday sprinkles
No-Bake Cheesecake Filling
The biggest thing to remember is to start with softened cream cheese. If you don’t you won’t get that creamy texture. It will be more of a cottage cheese texture.
Once you get your cheesecake filling nice and creamy, you can then separate into bowls and create the colored layers.
Can I Swap Out The Graham Crackers With Cookie Crust
Absolutely! You can reach for pretty much any cookie to use in replace of graham crackers. Regular Oreos, gingersnaps, Golden Oreos, etc. Feel free to play around with the crumbled crust.
All you need to do is crush up the cookies. Leave the cream in or scrape it off and just crunch up the cookie part. The choice is totally yours.
Variations to This Patriotic No-Bake Cheesecake
- Top with berries
- Add a teaspoon of lemon juice and some zest for a lemon flavor
- Add in white chocolate chips, regular chocolate chips, etc
- Change out the crust
Feel free to make this dessert to fit you. There are so many small tweaks you can do for the ultimate dessert.
How To Store Leftover No-Bake Cheesecake
If you want to make these ahead or have some leftover, store your cheesecake in the fridge. You don’t want it to be out for more than two hours at a time or you run the risk of it spoiling.
Cover and place in the fridge and keep chilled until you are ready to serve up your cheesecake. If you plan to have this cheesecake out for more than two hours at a time, you will want to place back in the fridge for 30 minutes. Then remove from the fridge and re-serve. You don’t want it to get too warm or bacteria grows.
Doubling The Recipe
You are more than welcome to double or even triple this recipe. This recipe is very versatile and adapts nicely. Just make your single-serve cheesecakes and store properly.
If you are not a huge baker or are looking for something easy in the dessert area, give this 4th of July no-bake cheesecakes a try. I don’t think you will be disappointed.
For another delicious no bake dessert, try my Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake Trifle
- 2 Package Cream Cheese, softened
- 2/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tub Cool Whipped Topping, such as Cool Whip
- Graham Crackers crushed or Graham Cracker Pie Crust crushed
- Blue & Red Food Coloring
- Place softened cream cheese and sugar in a bowl and mix until smooth. Fold in whipped topping until well blended. Transfer into a covered container and place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Once chilled, divide cheesecake mix into 3 bowls. Put enough drops of food coloring to create your blue and red cheesecake mix in nice deep colors. Leave one of your bowls of mix uncolored to be used as your white layer.
- Your layers will look real pretty if you happen to have a decorator bag with a nice big round tip. If you don't have one, just use a spoon to create your layers. Add your crushed graham cracker crumbs in between each layer.
- Top with a little whipped topping and holiday sprinkles.