This Instant Pot Green Bean Casserole is so delicious and could not make more happier. Green Bean Casserole is such a classic comfort dish, it belongs on everyone’s holiday dinner table. I have several friends who mom always made green bean casserole for every holiday dinner.
The Green Bean Casserole is such a nostalgic dish that made its first appearance on dinner tables in the 1950’s. It was first created in 1955 by the Campbell Soup Company. … The inspiration for the dish was “to create a quick and easy recipe around two things most Americans always had on hand in the 1950s: green beans and Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup.”
This Instant Pot Green Bean Casserole would go delicious with our Instant Pot Ham Dinner.
Delicious Instant Pot Green Bean Casserole has all of the deliciousness as your Grandma's Green Bean Casserole without all of the fuss.
- 8 pcs bacon
- 6 cups fresh green beans trimmed and cut in half
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup, 10.5 oz each
- 1 1/2 C French's fried onions
- 1/3 C whole milk
- 1/2 yellow onion
- Dice both the uncooked bacon and onion.
- Prep the inside of your Instant Pot by spraying the inside of the instant pot with nonstick spray.
- Add the bacon and onion to the instant pot.
- Set it to saute'.
- Continue to cook the bacon until it is lightly browned and the onions is translucent.
- In a medium size bowl whisk together the milk and soup.
- Add the green beans to the instant pot.
- Slowly pour the milk/ soup combination on top of the green beans.
- Stir the green beans until they are coated with the milk/soup mixture.
- Set the instant pot to manual, high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Once it has completed cooking quick release.
- Add half of the fried onions to the green bean mixture.
- Stir to combine.
- Scoop the green bean casserole into a baking dish.
- Turn your oven to broil on low.
- Sprinkle the remaining of the fried onions on top of the casserole.
- Broil for 5 minutes to brown the crispy onions.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 192 Saturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 15mg Sodium: 244mg Carbohydrates: 11g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 3g Protein: 4g