How To Make S’mores In Your Air Fryer
Chocolate, marshmallow and graham cracker is the ultimate dessert. I make s’mores in the air fryer a lot for a family treat.
S’mores in Air Fryer
Whether a midnight snack or party treat these s’mores come together in minutes.
What Type of Chocolate to Use For S’mores
The beauty of the recipe is you can be as creative as you want. Use a classic Hershey bar, or opt for something different.
- Hershey Bar – plain, with almonds, etc
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup
- Other thinner candy bars
- Or slather on Nutella in replace of chocolate
You can make a s’mores so many different ways. I love the classic version but feel free to play around. Make a s’mores bar with all the fixings from sprinkles to candy.
How Many Chocolate Bars Do You Need For S’mores
You can expect each person to eat 1-2 s’mores. I break my graham crackers in half so each s’mores is one full graham cracker, ½ candy bar and marshmallow. So if your guests eat 2 s’mores that’s 1 full candy bar per person.
Can I Cook S’mores in Oven if I Don’t Have Air Fryer
Yes! These can be made in the oven if you don’t have an air fryer. Just ensure you use aluminum foil to prevent spills in your oven.
Do S’mores Store Well
No. You will only want to make as many s’mores as you plan to eat. S’mores will become soggy and won’t store in the fridge or on the counter.
When To Make S’mores
- After school snack
- Midnight treat
- Cool fall night you want to sit outdoors
- Camping in backyard
And any other occasion that you get a craving.
What Size Marshmallows Are Best for Indoor S’mores
I buy the large size marshmallows. I find the mini marshmallows are harder to keep on and in place on the chocolate and graham crackers.
You can actually now buy chocolate stuffed marshmallows. I saw a commercial for them. They are meant for s’mores. I am excited to give them a try.
If you love S’mores you will want to try my delicious Instant Pot S’mores dump cake.
- Graham Crackers broken in half
- Hershey bars, broken into pieces equal in size to your graham crackers
- Place Graham cracker halves in bottom of the air fryer basket/tray.
- Place a marshmallow on top of each graham cracker half
- Air Fry at 390 degrees for about 7-8 minutes until your marshmallow starts to crisp up.
- Remove carefully, place chocolate bar on top of the marshmallow and place graham cracker on top. Push down gently. Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 176 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 5mg Sodium: 72mg Carbohydrates: 26g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 18g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g