Who says you need a roaring fire to have S’mores?! This S’mores Bark is so delicious it may become the only way you will eat your S’mores.
One of my best memories from childhood involves S’mores! I think many of us have great childhood memories involving S’mores. In my house we love S’mores so much we don’t want to say Goodbye to them once the summer is over.
I created this delicious S’mores bark so that my boys could enjoy S’mores any time of the year. I love creating bark recipes and working with chocolate. Chocolate really allows you to create works of art. Just looking at the swirls of Fluff mixed with the graham crackers, mini marshmallows and Hersey bars is a complete work of art. Well at least in my eyes, hehe.
In a microwave-safe container microwave candy melts at 50% power or the defrost setting on your microwave. Melt for one minute to start. Remove and stir. Place back in the microwave for additional 30 seconds at 50% power. Remove and stir. Continue to do this in 30 second intervals until smooth and creamy. Remember less is better. You can help melt some pieces that are still not fully melted by stirring with a spoon. You do not want to over microwave your chocolate.
For more recipes go HERE
- 1 Bag Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 2 TBSP Fluff
- Hersey Chocolate Bars seperated into smaller pieces
- Mini Marshmallows
- 4 Graham Crackers, crushed
- Melt chocolate morsels according to my melting chocolate directions above.
- Spread chocolate on top of parchment paper.
- Drop 2 heaping TBSP of Fluff into melted chocolate. Use the back of a butter knife to swirl the fluff into the chocolate.
- Immediately drop mini marshmallows, Hersey chocolate pieces and crushed graham crackers before chocolate dries. (the chocolate acts as your glue)
- Let chocolate completely harden before breaking into bite sized pieces.