Air Fryer Crab Rangoons made at home in a matter of no time. Better than ordering takeout, you have a crisp outside and tender and savory filling.
Do you love Rangoon? Whether they are stuffed with a cream cheese and crab mixture or sweet cream cheese, I can’t resist.
Air Fryer Crab Rangoon
Using your air fryer is the perfect way to get that deep-fried texture without the oil.
What Is The Best Air Fryer
This is tough. Depending on what you plan to use it for will depend what works best for you.
Vortex, Ninja Foodi, off brand air fryers are all options. The oven styles allow more room for your meal to cook at once.
Whereas a basket style will limit your space. But you can always batch cook and keep the cooked portion warm in the oven.
Can I Leave Out Crab in Crab Rangoon
Sure, if you don’t love crab you can easily leave it out. It will make fewer portions but still taste incredible.
Traditional style rangoons do use crab meat. You can buy lump crab at the store for this.
Tips For Making Air Fryer Crab Wontons
- Space | Make sure you leave space in between each Rangoon. If you don’t you will find that the pieces that touch will be undercooked.
- Batch Cook | Put the rangoons that are cooked into a pan and lightly cover with foil. Toss in a 200-degree oven and let them stay warm till ready to serve.
- Serve Fresh | Like any other Rangoon, you will find these are best when hot and fresh.
How Do You Make Crab Rangoons
Check out the recipe card for step by step instruction. The basic is you make filling and place to the side, then fold up or your dough and shape as I directed below.
What to Serve With Air Fryer Rangoons
- Asian dish
- Chinese dish
I found these Rangoons pair with almost any and everything.
Plus skipping frying in pot speeds up the process, they are not covered in grease and are super tasty,
Can You Refrigerate Leftover Rangoons
Sure you can refrigerate these Rangoons. Like I mentioned I like to eat fresh. As they sit they do get softer.
But even with a softer texture, they are still a tasty seafood appetizer or side dish for dinner.
What to Dip Rangoons In
Consider a sweet and sour sauce, spicy mustard, soy sauce, and more. Find any of your favorite and see how you like it,
These easy Rangoons are so easy, you can thank me later!
Want a couple more amazing air fryer snacks? Try Air Fryer Fried Pickles, they are out of this world delicious. Do not miss out on making Air Fryer Garlic and Parm Zucchini Fries, OMG they are soooooo good!!!
Air Fryer Crab Rangoons made at home in a matter of no time. Better than ordering takeout, you have crisp outside and tender and savory filling.
- 4 oz Cream Cheese (softened to at least room temp, you can microwave for 15 seconds to soften)
- 5 oz Lump Crab Meat
- 1 TBSP Chopped Green Onions
- 2 TSP Minced Garlic
- 1 TSP Worcestershire Sauce
- 20 Wonton Wrappers
- Place cream cheese in a bowl. If your cream cheese is not soft enough to easily blend all the other ingredients, put it in the microwave for 15 seconds.
- Add crab meat, green onions, garlic, & Worcestershire sauce to the cream cheese. Mix well
- Place wonton wrappers on flat working surface. Wet the edges of the wrapper with water. Place APRX. 1 TSP of filling into the center of the wrapper.
- Fold wonton wrapper diagonally, forming a triangle.
- Hold your wonton up, keeping the tip of the triangle closed.
- Fold up one side, bringing it towards the triangle tip and seal it closed.
- Fold up the other side, towards the tip and seal it closed.
- Give all edges a double check to make sure they are sealed, use water on your finger to give it extra hold if needed.
- Place on your air fryer rack. Mist each with olive oil spray,
- Air Fry at 375 degrees for 10 min. Time may vary by a couple of minute either way depending on your air fryer and rack placement. Mine were on the middle rack and took about 9 minutes to reach perfection.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 50Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 94mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 2g