Who does not LOVE S’mores??? I am pretty sure just about everyone loves them. But we find ourselves limited to enjoying them only in the summer. This delicious S’More Bars recipe gives you the ability to enjoy a S’mores anytime of the year.
I just love how toasty brown the marshmallows get in this bar. My kids LOVED it!
No campfire is needed just fire up your oven and be ready for some really happy children.
- 1 1/2 Cups crushed graham crackers, aprx 1 full sleeve
- 1/2 Cup butter, melted
- 1 Can, 14ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Cup chocolate chips
- 1 Cup mini marshmallows
- 6 Oreo's, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13" x 9" baking pan with foil. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in medium bowl. Mix until crumbly. Press evenly into the bottom of your foiled pan to form a crust.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over the crust. Top with chocolate chips, marshmallows and crushed Oreo's.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until the marshmallows are a beautiful light toasty brown.
- Cool in the pan for 20-30 minutes. Cut into bars.