I could eat mozzarella cheese, provolone, roasted peppers and pasta every night. What better way to enjoy all of these delicious flavors than combined into one delicious pasta salad. Some nights having a nice pasta salad for dinner is such an easy treat. Make it the day before for a really quick meal for one of those really hectic night. Serve it with some crusty Italian bread and a garden salad and you have a perfect dinner.
Better yet serve this at your next BBQ and really impress everyone. I love that it can be made in advance and honestly the flavors blend better together when given a little time.
- 1 (12 oz) Package of pasta
- 1/2 Yellow Pepper, diced
- 1/2 Green or red pepper, diced
- 1/2 Cup Roasted Peppers, chopped
- 8 oz Genoa Salami, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Provolone, diced
- 1 Cup Mozzarella, diced
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion, finely diced
- 1 (2.25 oz) Can Sliced Olives, drained
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 1 Cup Italian Dressing
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, cook al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Place pasta in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of your ingredients.
- Pour dressing over. Mix well to combine.
- Refrigerate at least for a couple of hours before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 317Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 42mgSodium: 1065mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 14g