This Instant Pot Cherry Cheesecake Dump Cake is another amazing dessert that is easily made in your instant pot. My regular version of Cherry Cheesecake Dump Cake recipe is an amazing one. You will definitely want to check that one out as well. I will say I am favoring the Instant Pot version. The cake comes out so moist and delicious.
Dump cake is usually a combination of canned fruit, with cherries and pineapples being some of the most preferred. This cherry cheesecake will prove why it is one of the most preferred dump cakes.
It’s difficult to find dessert recipes that are easier to make than dump cake. With the exception of stirring the fruit, you really need to do very little to assemble this cake. It’s a great recipe for beginning cooks, especially young ones. Even little kids can make dump cake because they usually don’t have to measure ingredients.
- 1 Can 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- 1 Bag frozen cherries
- 4 Ounces cream cheese cut into small pieces
- 1 Package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter, cut into thin slices
- Spray a glass bowl with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread cherry pie filling in the bottom.
- Add frozen cherries on top. (I only used about 3/4 of my bag)
- Top with half of the dry cake mix.
- Dot with cream cheese and cover with the remaining dry cake mix. (I only used about 3/4 of my cake mix for the size of my bowl.)
- Top with butter in a single layer, trying to cover all areas of cake mix leaving none exposed.
- Place your trivet in your instant pot with one cup of water.
- Place your bowl on the trivet.
- Place your pot on MANUAL HIGH PRESSURE for 35 minutes.
- Do a quick release.
- Your toothpick inserted should come out clean.
Serve as is in your glass bowl. Scoop out ith a big spoon. Serve it warm or cold. With ice cream or without.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 388 Saturated Fat: 11g Cholesterol: 46mg Sodium: 617mg Carbohydrates: 54g Sugar: 28g Protein: 3g