Instant Pot Strawberry Jam
Two simple ingredients is all that is required for this Instant Pot Strawberry Jam! Plus it can be made in under 20 minutes! Homemade jam always taste way better than store bought, so what are you waiting for?
This Instant Pot Strawberry Jam is going to be life-changing for you. 15 minutes till you have fresh strawberry jam. The perfect way to use up fresh strawberries from your garden.
Instant Pot Strawberry Jam
I love that in just a matter of minutes I can have fresh jam. That makes me want to run to the farmers market every weekend and see how many different flavor jams I can make before the end of the summer.
If you love this recipe, you have got to try our strawberry honey butter recipe, it is delicious!!
Strawberry Jam With No Pectin
This strawberry jam is made with no pectin. Honey and strawberries is all you need.
If you want a recipe that doesn’t have added pectin this recipe fits the bill.
Ways To Use Strawberry Jam
- Slather on toast
- Top your pancakes or waffles with a dollop of Jam.
- Drizzle over a bowl of ice cream.
- Use as filling for cupcakes or muffins.
Another great idea is to give Jam as a gift. Whether it be for holidays, birthday, or even a welcome gift, jam is always a great idea.
Can You Freeze Strawberry Jam
You can freeze strawberry jam! If you want you can even freeze it in your mason jars. Just ensure you leave room at the top as it will expand as it freezes.
Then when you are ready to use it just place in the fridge to thaw the night before.
Can I Use Frozen Strawberries For Instant Pot Strawberry Jam
You can use frozen strawberries for Instant Pot jam. If they are whole and not cut up I would add an extra minute to cook time to ensure it fully cooks.
Can I Double or Triple The Strawberry Jam Recipe
Depending on the size of your Instant will determine the answer. This recipe can be doubled or tripled just make sure you do not give over the max fill line!
Why Didn’t My Jam Set Up
Sometimes you will find your jam won’t fully setup. This could be a handful of issues.
One it could have been you didn’t cook it long enough. Secondly sometimes strawberries don’t have enjoy natural sugars so it makes it harder.
What you can do is take your jam and place in the fridge overnight. See if in the morning it had set up more.
If not you might want to cook it a bit more, you could even do this on the stovetop. This usually does the trick!
How Do You Make Strawberry Jam Thicker
- One option is to give your jam time. Sometimes letting it set up in the fridge overnight is all it takes!
- Cooking your jam longer can help to give you that thicker textured jam you are hoping for.
- Also adding in some chia seeds is a great way to add nutrients and thicken your jam.
Does Jam Go Bad
Like all things jam can go bad. This particular strawberry jam can be stored in the fridge for 5-7 days.
Easy Jam Recipe
The Instant Pot really steps in and makes this one easy jam recipe! If you want to dress up your breakfast table, I highly recommend giving this strawberry jam recipe a try today!
LOVE Jam? Try these other flavors
If you plan on keeping your jam for a while, you will want to practice safe canning methods. Since I am not a experienced canner, I do recommend that you read up on Home Canning: Keep Your Family Safe!
- 3 cups of diced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup honey
- Wash, dry then dice 3 cups of strawberries.
- Place in Instant Pot.
- Add 1/3 cup of honey to strawberries.
- Set instant pot for 3minutes on manual with steam release closed.
- Once done allow steam to release from valve. Once released open the pot and your jam is done.
- You may mash further with a fork for a more textured jam or blend it a few seconds for a smoother texture.
- Pour mixture into jars and allow to cool before covering with lid. Enjoy within 5-7 days.
Makes: 2 cups
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 40 Carbohydrates: 10g Sugar: 9g