My instant pot jam journey is continuing with this delicious Instant Pot Peach Jam. The minute I laid my eyes on the gorgeous peaches at my local farmers stand I knew i had to make jam. Once you have had your own homemade jam from your instant pot it is pretty hard to consider having any other jam.
I love being able to whip up a batch of Instant Pot Blueberry Jam or Instant Pot Raspberry Peach Jam anytime I want. I fell in LOVE with Instant Pot Cherry Jam too. All of which are featured in this video below. (I have lots of other jam recipes on the blog so be sure to search instant pot jam so you do not miss any.)
- 2 large peaches- skinned, seed removed, and smashed
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 package fruit pectin
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon, optional
- Mix together all ingredients in your instant pot.
- Place the lid on and make sure the valve is sealed.
- Set on high pressure for 5 minutes. Allow the pot to naturally release
- When you can open the lid, remove the liquid and place in a large measuring cup or a bowl that you can easily transfer to your jars. Make sure the lid is clean and place the tops on the jars and turn upside down. This will help seal the jars for long term storage. You can also do the water bath to seal the jars if you prefer.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 27 Carbohydrates: 6g Sugar: 6g