Ninja Foodi Grill Marinated Steak gives you that fresh off the grill flavor, but instead you cook it indoors! The Ninja Foodi Grill is going to transform your grilling life. Rain or shine you can make and enjoy this marinated steak!
I used my Worlds Best Marinade to flavor our steaks! When I say it is the world’s best I mean it! Anytime we eat steak this is my go-to marinade.
Ninja Foodi Grill Marinated Steak
The Ninja Foodi Grill lets you cook indoors as if you were cooking on a grill outdoors. Incredible concept and this is something I had to try. These steaks tasted as if I pulled them from a grill outdoors!
What Temperature Do You Cook Steak On Ninja Foodi Grill
Steaks are best when cooked at high heat. I went with 500 degrees and it was the perfect temp. Crisp outside with tender and juicy steak on the inside!
How Long Does It Take To Cook Steaks on Foodi Grill
After it preheats you will toss steaks on and I cooked 4 minutes each side for a medium-rare steak. Now depending on the thickness of the steak will depend on how fast it cooks.
I recommend buying a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature to get that perfect steak every time!
Internal Temperature for Steaks
- Rare | 130-135 degrees
- Medium Rare | 140-145 degrees
- Medium | 155-160 degrees
- Well Done | 165 degrees
How To Serve A Juicy Steak
There are a few things you need to do to serve a juicy steak! Let me share my tips and you can serve up incredible steaks each and every time.
- Sit Steaks Out | 15-30 minutes before you plan to cook, sit your steaks out on the counter. Allow them to warm up a bit from being in the fridge. Having a warmer steak will offer a more even cook.
- Rest | Cover steaks with loose aluminum foil once they come off the Foodi Grill. Allow them to rest for 5 minutes. This locks in juice and flavor.
By doing these two steps you will get an even cook and incredibly juicy steak. Add in my marinade and then you have it all!
What Type of Steak Is Best For Foodi Grill
You can use any cut of steak. I always say take note in the quality of the steak, as it will be a factor in terms of tenderness. Flat iron, KC strips, ribeye, skirt steak, all work great. You could even do a filet mignon if you wanted to skip the marinade portion of the recipe. The Foodi grill acts very similarly to an outdoor grill.
How To Store Leftover Steak
Simply place leftover steak in the fridge in an airtight container. The steak will store in the fridge for up to three days. After that, you will want to use your best judgment in terms of quality.
I have used leftover steak to top salads for a quick lunch, reheat for stir fry recipes, or heat and eat like it was night one.
Should I purchase a Ninja Foodi Grill?
Heck yea! I am in LOVE with mine. I absolutely adore this Ninja Foodi Grill and all of the other features it has, such as air crisp!!, roast, bake & dehydrate!!! What else could you ask for. This is one mean grilling machine! Grab it while you can.
- steak marinade
- Make steak marinade in advance and get your streak marinating in the refrigerator before cooking.
- Insert removable cooking pot. Insert grill grate into your pot.
- Press grill button, set to high (500 degrees), set time to 8 minutes for aprx. 1 - 1.5" thick steak. Allow to preheat. (will take aprx. 8 minutes)
- Once "Add Food" flashes, add steaks onto grill, close lid.
- at 4 minutes open grill and flip meat, closing grill once again. Cook for another 4 minutes an check internal temperature to see if has reached your personal preference.
- Allow meat to rest 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 451Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 107mgSodium: 1301mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 31g