Instant Pot Creme Brulee
Making homemade creme brulee hasn’t gotten any easier than this Instant Pot Creme Brulee recipe. You have that crystallized sugar topping that you break into for that rich and creamy filling that melts in your mouth. Best of all, minimal prep is required and this creme brulee is done in no time. Warm, smooth filling, crunchy coating, with the perfect amount of sweetness. This is the best creme brulee recipe.
This Instant Pot Creme Brulee is so delicious!! This is one of my absolute favorite desserts. It is my fancy restaurant favorite dessert! Creme Brulee has always been a really special treat. I have only had creme brulee at some of the fanciest restaurants. The idea of being able to eat creme brulee any night of the week is just mind-blowing. These are the moments when I refer to my instant pot as life-changing.
The Best Instant Pot Creme Brulee Recipe
The process of making creme brulee is a labor of love. But, because of your electric pressure cooker, you are able to pressurize at the right temperature and speed up the cooking process and time. Before you know it, you are de-pressurized and you are ready to torch the top of your mini creme brulees and serve it up.
Since I am such a foodie, having a deliciously decadent dessert is a real special treat for me. I speak in food. The way to my heart is with food. My heart is happy today. I was able to make Instant Pot Creme Brulee and it was AMAZING!
What Is Creme Brulee
If you have never had a creme brulee, you might be thinking what exactly is creme brulee. Basically, it is a custard that is made with a few basic pantry and fridge ingredients like eggs, vanilla, heavy cream, and more. You bake it to cook the brulee through, and then the magical part happens once you pull it from the Instant Pot.
You top your custard with sugar and then use a torch to create this carmelized coating on top. Then as you use your spoon you break into the top for that crunch next to the sweet and creamy filling.
I have 4 ramekins (4 ounces) underneath the aluminum foil and one on top. I placed another piece of aluminum foil over the top of this one before closing my lid.
For another delicious instant pot dessert, you will love my Instant Pot Lemon Cream Cheese Dump Cake. How about a delicious Instant Pot Pecan Pie Cheesecake. OMG! If you love chocolate you definitely want to try Instant Pot Better Than Sex Chocolate Lava Cake. This makes for an amazing dessert for a special romantic night.
An Easy And Romantic Dessert, Creme Brulee
With Valentine’s Day approaching fast, this would be the perfect time to make a dessert like this and stay in. Create a whole romantic dinner and skip the reservations, crowded restaurants and noise, and just stay in. Your significant other will truly enjoy this creme brulee recipe I am sure of it.
I make this throughout the year, and my whole family jumps for joy when they hear it is on the menu. A nice treat to break up the week for sure.
Have you ever made a homemade creme brulee?
Instant Pot Creme Brulee is one of the most decadent desserts you can prepare in your instant pot! It has never been so easy to make this delicious creamy treat.
- 8 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Sugar for melting, I used organic sugar and found it burned easier than regular sugar
- Put your trivet into your pot and pour in 1 1/2 cups water.
- Whisk together eggs yolks, 1/3 cup sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Add in cream and vanilla and whisk until well blended.
- Pour into ramekins (fill just below the top so you do not spill putting into your pot)
- Place ramekins on the trivet in your pot. Place a layer of aluminum foil over the top of your ramekins. You can place another few ramekins on top and then repeat placing a layer of aluminum foil over the top.
- Lock the lid in place. Select High Pressure and set the timer for 6 minutes.
- Natural release for 10 minutes. Finish with a quick release.
- Carefully remove the ramekins from the Instant Pot. Refrigerate the creme brulee for at least 2 hours.
- After a couple of hours, take the ramekins out of the refrigerator.
- Sprinkle the tops with about 1 teaspoon of sugar and use a kitchen torch to caramelize the sugar.
- Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 397 Saturated Fat: 20g Cholesterol: 369mg Sodium: 41mg Carbohydrates: 14g Sugar: 11g Protein: 5g