Pecan pie just got the ultimate makeover! Instant Pot Pecan Pie Cheesecake is the best of both worlds. A velvety smooth and rich cheesecake topped with pecan pie filling. Dive in and enjoy this rich and creamy cheesecake recipe. Cheesecake #17 doesn’t have anything on this recipe!
Instant pot Pecan Pie Cheesecake is absolutely life-changing. That may sound a bit dramatic but I really feel that way. I have always been intimidated by making cheesecake and getting the dreaded crack.
Instant Pot Pecan Pie Cheesecake
I find making a cheesecake in my instant pot so much less intimidating. It is so easy and the delicious Pecan topping will hide any imperfections you may have. Fill my tummy with the most delicious tasting Pecan Pie and cheesecake and my mind only see’s delicious, not imperfections.
I love being able to whip up a delicious cheesecake. Having a last-minute company is no longer a problem. I am officially the hostess with the mostess with my instant pot by my side. The last time I had my family over for a BBQ, I made the most delicious Instant Pot Potato Salad and Instant Pot Baked Beans. My father in law LOVED the beans. He was raving about them.
What is In The Pecan Topping
You will find this pecan topping to be incredibly easy. Pecan halves, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and heavy cream. It adds the perfect sweetness to this cheesecake and crunch factor that leaves you want one more bite.
Can I Make Instant Pot Cheesecake Ahead of Time
Absolutely. Instant Pot cheesecake needs time to cool and set up, so it is always best to make your cheesecake at least one day in advance. That way it has time to set up in the refrigerator. Just make your cheesecake and let it set up overnight and then you can assemble and serve.
If you don’t allow the cheesecake to set up it can be a bit mushy in texture, so always let it sit overnight.
How Long Is Instant Pot Pecan Cheesecake Good For
You can keep your cheesecake in the refrigerator for up to three days. Use your best judgment in terms of quality, and if in doubt toss it out.
Can You Freeze Instant Pot Pecan Pie Cheesecake
Yes, you can freeze the pecan pie cheesecake. I recommend leaving the nuts off as they will soften a bit once thawed. If you want to go ahead and freeze it altogether if you prefer. Just place in a freezer-friendly container and then freeze up to three months. Thaw in the fridge overnight before you enjoy it.
Is It Hard Making Cheesecake In The Instant Pot
I actually find it so much easier to make cheesecake in the Instant Pot vs the oven. You have the perfect temperature each and every time for that perfect cheesecake. Give my recipes a try and let me know how you like them.
Here are more cheesecake recipes to try
- Mason Jar Snickers Instant Pot Cheesecakes | If you are a fan of Snickers you will love these mini cheesecakes. Single-serve cheesecakes are calling your name.
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake | I am a huge lover of anything pumpkin so I am always going to say yes to this recipe. If you want a pumpkin-inspired cheesecake to give this recipe a try.
- Creamy Orange Cheesecake | This is a citrus-inspired orange cheesecake that will tickle your tastebuds. Give this easy Instant Pot cheesecake a try today.
The most delicious Pecan Pie Cheesecake and it is made in your Instant Pot!
- 2 8 oz packages Cream Cheese, room temp
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream, room temp
- 6 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 Cup Graham Crackers, Finely crushed
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Salted Butter melted
- 1 cup halved pecans
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1. Set out all ingredients to allow to come up to room temperature.
- Prepare your crust by crushing your graham crackers. Add in your brown sugar and cinnamon. Mix well, then add in your melted butter. Mix until well combined.
- Press crust into 6-inch spring form pan, prepped with parchment paper/ non stick spray. Freeze.
- Next, make your filling. Cream together your cheese until light and fluffy. Next add in your sugar, mix well. Add in your sour cream and vanilla, mix until combined. Then add in your eggs. SLOWLY mix them in until just combined. DO NOT over mix. Add batter into your frozen crust.
- Place one cup of water in your pressure cooker along with the trivet. Set on manual high pressure for 32 minutes. Add in your cheesecake, place the lid on and make sure the valve is closed. Press start.
- After 32 minutes, do a natural release. (do not open the valve). Once cool, put your cheesecake into the fridge overnight.
- After the cheesecake has set in the fridge overnight, make the topping. Place the butter into a skillet over medium heat and melt. Add in the brown sugar, cinnamon, and pecans and mix to coat. Add in the cream and let simmer until the sugar has completely melted. Place on top of the cheesecake and enjoy!!
Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 450Saturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 115mgSodium: 276mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 1gSugar: 22gProtein: 5g