Instant pot Pecan Pie Cheesecake is absolutely life-changing. That may sound a bit dramatic but I really feel that way. I have always been intimidated by making cheesecake and getting the dreaded crack. I find making a cheesecake in my instant pot so much less intimidating. It is so easy and the delicious Pecan topping will hide any imperfections you may have. Fill my tummy with the most delicious tasting Pecan Pie and cheesecake and my mind only see’s delicious, not imperfections. 🙂
I love being able to whip up a delicious cheesecake. Having last minute company is no longer a problem. I am officially the hostess with the mostess with my instant pot by my side. The last time I had my family over for a BBQ, I made the most delicious Instant Pot Potato Salad and Instant Pot Baked Beans. My father in law LOVED the beans. He was raving about them.
The most delicious Pecan Pie Cheesecake and it is made in your Instant Pot!
- 2 8 oz packages Cream Cheese, room temp
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream, room temp
- 6 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 Cup Graham Crackers, Finely crushed
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Salted Butter melted
- 1 cup halved pecans
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1. Set out all ingredients to allow to come up to room temperature.
- Prepare your crust by crushing your graham crackers. Add in your brown sugar and cinnamon. Mix well, then add in your melted butter. Mix until well combined.
- Press crust into 6-inch spring form pan, prepped with parchment paper/ non stick spray. Freeze.
- Next, make your filling. Cream together your cheese until light and fluffy. Next add in your sugar, mix well. Add in your sour cream and vanilla, mix until combined. Then add in your eggs. SLOWLY mix them in until just combined. DO NOT over mix. Add batter into your frozen crust.
- Place one cup of water in your pressure cooker along with the trivet. Set on manual high pressure for 32 minutes. Add in your cheesecake, place the lid on and make sure the valve is closed. Press start.
- After 32 minutes, do a natural release. (do not open the valve). Once cool, put your cheesecake into the fridge overnight.
- After the cheesecake has set in the fridge overnight, make the topping. Place the butter into a skillet over medium heat and melt. Add in the brown sugar, cinnamon, and pecans and mix to coat. Add in the cream and let simmer until the sugar has completely melted. Place on top of the cheesecake and enjoy!!
Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days!
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 450 Saturated Fat: 16g Cholesterol: 115mg Sodium: 276mg Carbohydrates: 29g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 22g Protein: 5g