This Instant Pot Apple Dump Cake is such a delicious warm treat no one will believe how easy it was to make. This is a perfect dump and go dish. You literally dump all of the ingredients into a bowl. There is no expertise needed. No gourmet cooking training. No experience needed at all. If you can use a can opener and operate an instant pot you will be impressing everyone you know very soon.
I became a fan of dump cakes many years ago. I have always loved to cook but baking was never my forte. Once I discovered how easy and how delicious dump cakes were, I started to treat my family too delicious warm baked desserts. Needless to say, dump cakes are a big hit in my house.
Once I purchased my first instant pot and realized how incredibly magical they are, I decided I needed to transform my baked dump cake recipes into instant pot dump cake recipes. The first instant pot dump cake I created was my popular Instant Pot Lemon Cream Cheese Dump Cake. The results were so delicious!
- 1 Can 21 ounces apple fruit filling
- 1 Package 15 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1/2 Cup butter cut into thin slices
- Spray a glass bowl with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread apple fruit filling in the bottom.
- Top with 3/4 of the dry cake mix. (you will not need the entire bag of cake mix)
- Top with butter in a single layer, trying to cover all areas of cake mix leaving none exposed.
- Place your trivet in your instant pot with one cup of water.
- Place your bowl on the trivet.
- Place your pot on MANUAL HIGH PRESSURE for 35 minutes.
- Do a quick release.
- Your toothpick inserted should come out clean.
Serve as is in your glass bowl. Scoop out with a big spoon. Serve it warm or cold. With ice cream or without.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 339 Saturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 30mg Sodium: 571mg Carbohydrates: 53g Sugar: 28g Protein: 2g