Skip the steakhouse and make a Ninja Foodi Marinated Juicy Air Fried Ribeye Steak for dinner tonight! A perfectly marinated steak that is air fried to perfection and then topped with homemade garlic butter that literally melts in your mouth.
Steak is what is for dinner at our house! I am on a steak kick and air fried ribeye steaks are shockingly amazing. You are able to cook your steak to any doneness just as you would if you tossed the steaks on a grill.
Air Fried Ribeye Steaks
You might be thinking why would she waste a pricey slab of meat to cook a steak in the air fryer. I was a little hesitant as well, but let me tell you this method is painless and tasty. You get a mouthwatering steak that is loaded with flavor, is tender, and tastes just as good as grilling.
The best part of all is you don’t have to wait for the rain to clear or the snow to melt. You can make air fryer steak any day of the week!
How Do You Cook Ribeye Steaks In Air Fryer
Cook at 400 degrees and then cook each side around 4-6 minutes and then flip. Now depending on the thickness of your steak will vary in the cooking time.
I used my famous marinade and then we topped ours with homemade garlic butter. Toss a slice of garlic butter on and air fry for one more minute to get the butter all melted over the steak.
Can You Cook Frozen Steak In Air Fryer
I see a lot of people asking this. I personally have not tried cooking frozen steak in the air fryer. You normally want to cook steak after it has sat out on the counter for 20 minutes. This is going to help give you an even cook and sear the steak properly.
If you try cooking your steak from frozen, just know it could undercook the inside and overcook the outside of the steak.
How To Keep Steak Juicy
The key to a juicy steak is a few things. First, use a great marinade (mine is in the recipe card) to help add in flavor but also help keep it moist as it cooks. Then to watch your cook time. With steaks, you will know that every steak is cut differently. So don’t overcook your steak or it will dry it out.
You are welcome to cook your steak to any doneness you prefer. Just make sure to not let it cook too long, or it will dry out your steak.
Looking for more grilling recipes
- Ninja Foodi Grill Ribeye Steaks | If you have a Foodi Grill try this recipe. It is crazy simple to cook up and is very similar to this recipe.
- Grilled Pork Chops In Ninja Foodi Grill | Here is one more grilling recipe. Pork chops are always a favorite in our home. This recipe is loaded with flavor thanks to the marinade.
- Ninja Foodi Grilled Chicken Breasts | Love chicken? A great grilled chicken breast recipe that is sweet and savory, and downright addictive.
INTERNAL TEMPERATURE FOR STEAKS
- Rare | 130-135 degrees
- Medium Rare | 140-145 degrees
- Medium | 155-160 degrees
- Well Done | 165 degrees
- Make the steak marinade in advance and get your streak marinating in the refrigerator before cooking
- Let your meat get to room temperature.
- Preheat your Foodi, Air Crisp at 400 degrees.
- Place meat on top of your trivet or your crisper basket
- Close the crisper lid and Air Crisp at 400 degrees for 4-6 min per side depending on thickness.
- Finish off last minute after adding a large dab of garlic butter, Air crisp until you get a nice sizzly finish.
- Remove meat once it gets to your desired internal temperature.
- Allow meat to rest 5 minutes before cutting and serving.