Juicy grilled pork chops right in the Ninja Foodi Grill! If you love grilled pork chops you have to try my Ninja Foodi Grill Juicy Grilled Pork Chops!
The name of this recipe says it all. Grilled pork chops that are cooked perfectly, marinated, and juicy as can be!
Ninja Foodi Grill Juicy Grilled Pork Chops
My husband had been asking me for pork chops in my Ninja Foodi Grill. I finally got around to making them, and I have to say these taste even better then off our pellet grill.
Quick and easy to cook, loads of incredible flavor, and melt in your mouth pork chops. If you are a fan of pork you have to try this recipe.
How Long Does It Take To Cook Pork Chops on Ninja Foodi Grill
Depending on the thickness of your chops will depend on how long they need to cook. Aim for internal temp of 150 degrees.
I cooked ours for 7-8 minutes first side then flipped and cooked another 5 minutes. They turned out fantastic.
What To Use To Marinade Pork Chops
I use my famous pork marinade for these chops. a sweet and savory combination that really leaves the pork extra juicy!
Now if you want to marinade your chops another way go ahead. You can still cook your pork chops the same as me.
What to Pair With Grilled Pork Chops
As you can see you have endless options when it comes to what to serve next to the pork chops. I have four boys and a husband so I always switch things up to keep them happy on what I serve next to my pork.
Want more Ninja Foodi Grill Recipes
- Marinated Ribeye Steaks | Skip the steakhouse prices and make a juicy and flavorful steak at home. This recipe is dynamite!
- Brown Sugar Glazed Chicken Thighs | Sweet and savory collide in this chicken thigh recipe. Chicken thighs are so juicy and fender and the glaze just throws them over the top in flavor!
- Grilled Chicken Breasts | These breast’s are extra juicy, marinated precisely and so incredibly.
How Long Do Pork Chops Store For Leftover
You can store your pork chops in the fridge for up to three days. You will find anything after that you run the risk of the meat going bad.
To reheat use the microwave or even do the stove on a pan. I add a little water and this will help prevent the pork from drying out as it reheats.
Why Cook Pork Chops on Ninja Foodi Grill
- Why not? These chops are dynamite and loaded with flavor!
- Cook these year round. Who cares if it is snowing out or raining you get tasty grilled chops any day of the week.
- The Ninja Foodi Grill cooks fast so dinner isn’t that far away’
- The Foodi Grill even gives your meat perfect grill marks just like if you cooked outdoors.
So don’t wait, try these pork chops and let me know how you like them!
- 4 Pork Chops, bone in or boneless
- Pork Marinade
- Make the pork marinade in advance and get your pork chops marinating in the refrigerator before cooking.
- Insert removable cooking pot. Insert grill grate into your pot.
- Press grill button, set to high (500 degrees), set time to 15 minutes.
- Once "Add Food" flashes, add pork chops onto grill, close lid.and grill for 7-8 minutes, than flip the meat, closing grill once again. Cook for another 5 minutes and check internal temperature to see if has reached an internal temperature of 150 degrees.
- Allow meat to rest 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 523 Total Fat: 32g Saturated Fat: 8g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 21g Cholesterol: 151mg Sodium: 1342mg Carbohydrates: 7g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 4g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 48g