Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer Ribeye Steak is a fast and tasty way to cook up steaks. Juicy and flavorful ribeye steaks cooked right in your Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer Ribeye Steak.
I am on a steak kick lately! Ribeyes are our favorite steaks and I tried making them in the Vortex and they turned out incredible.
Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer Ribeye Steak
Skip the hassle and effort for grilled steaks and reach for your air fryer. You get the same incredible flavor with minimal effort on your part.
Best Way To Season Ribeye Steaks
In the recipe card below you will see my fried and true marinade. It adds tons of flavor to your steak as well as making the steaks even more tender than you can imagine.
Now if you don’t want to use this marinade, that’s fine. You can easily use a dry rub or reach for your favorite seasoning.
You will cook the steak the same no matter what seasoning or marinade you opt to use.
Can I Use Other Cuts of Steak
Absolutely. If you prefer a KC Strip or even flat iron you can easily swap. Just make sure you adjust the cooking time depending on the cut and thickness of the steak.
What I mean is meat that has bone can take a little longer to fully cook. Where a steak with no bone can cook faster.
What To Serve With Vortex Air Fryer Steaks
Steak is a protein that works with almost anything. Find whatever sides that sound good and pair them.
From garlic bread to a chickpea Salad you can’t go wrong.
How Long Does It Take To Cook Steak in Vortex Air Fryer
The cook time of steaks in an air fryer all depends on the thickness of your steak. I cooked these steaks at 400 degrees on the top rack for 8 minutes.
Now if you have a thicker steak you will adjust the cooking time, or if you have a thinner steak you might only do it for 7 minutes.
It all depends on the doneness of the steak and the thickness.
How To Know When Steak Is Done
Using an internal thermometer is great. This way you can ensure your steak is the right temp. Another way is by touching the steak.
- Medium Rare | Tender like if you pushed your finger to your cheek. You will feel it has a slight give and take when pushed.
- Medium | Medium steaks will feel firmer. Press on your chin and it will have a similar texture to that.
- Medium Well | This will be firmer than the last. Take your finger and push on your forehead to get a feel. Harder than the chin but still has a little resistance.
INTERNAL TEMPERATURE FOR STEAKS
- Rare | 130-135 degrees
- Medium Rare | 140-145 degrees
- Medium | 155-160 degrees
- Well Done | 165 degrees
How To Store Leftover Steak
If you have steak leftover just toss it in an airtight container and place it in the fridge. Store for up to 3 days.
Steak is best served warm and fresh. But if you end up with leftover steak it does reheat pretty well. Or slice up and use in a salad!
- Make the steak marinade in advance and get your streak marinating in the refrigerator before cooking
- Let your meat get to room temperature.
- Place the drip pan in the bottom of the cooking chamber. Using the display panel, touch AIR FRY then adjust the temp to 400 degrees, set the time to * 10 minutes, touch START.
- You will want to cook your Ribeye between 8-10 min depending on its thickness. (Mine only needed 8 minutes)
- When the display indicates “Add Food” place ribeye on a tray. Place in top shelf position. Close the door.
- 1 Minute before time ends carefully remove tray, put a large pat of garlic butter on top. Air crisp until you get a nice sizzly finish.
- Remove meat once it gets to your desired internal temperature.
- Allow meat to rest 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
*No flipping (of the meat) is needed when cooked in your Instant Vortex Plus
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 759Total Fat: 58gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 35gCholesterol: 154mgSodium: 2635mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 43g