Instant Pot Pumpkin Muffin Bites
2 Ingredient Instant Pot Pumpkin Muffin Bites will blow your mind on how simple they are to make. These little bite-size muffins are packed full of flavor, moist, and just a five-minute prep is all it takes.
Pumpkin season is here you all, and this recipe is not a drill! I was testing out recipes, and this recipe I was hesitant on. But, let me say it blew my mind that it worked, and the flavor from these pumpkin muffin bites are incredible! Moist, light, and the perfect flavor that is calling your name this fall.
Instant Pot Pumpkin Muffin Bites
If there are two ingredients I always keep in my pantry it is boxed cake mixes and pumpkin puree. Staple supplies that I always have on hand. I gave this recipe a whirl in my Instant Pot for pumpkin bites, and boy oh boy was it a winner. My boys and husband gobbled them up. I wanted to secretly hide a stash for myself!
2 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffin Bites
Pumpkin puree and box cake mix work together to create an incredible recipe that even those who don’t bake can make. Grab that Instant Pot or Ninja Foodi and get to work on making muffin bites!
What Flavor Of Cake Mix Do You Need For Muffin Bites
You can actually use any flavor of cake mix. I reached for yellow, but I think a spice cake mix, white, or even a chocolate cake mix would be fantastic! The spice cake mix I think would be a perfect flavor for fall!
If you want added pumpkin flavor add a teaspoon of pumpkin spice seasoning to give it more of a pumpkin flavor.
What Size Of Egg Bite Molds Do You Use For Instant Pot 2 Ingredient Muffins
This is important, you need to buy the large egg bite molds, or it will not work. The ones I use measure about 8″ across and are 2″ high. The small ones will not work, I gave it a try and that was a flop.
You can buy the larger egg bite molds online, or you might have luck in finding it at a local store.
My 2 Ingredient Muffin Batter Is Thick
Yes, this 2 ingredient muffin batter will be very thick. You don’t add eggs, water, oil, etc. It is literally cake mix and pumpkin puree. So don’t stress when you see the batter is extra thick. Just trust the process and go with it!
How Long Do You Cook Muffin Bites In Instant Pot
I cooked these in the pressure cooker for 30 minutes and did a 10-minute natural release. Look at how incredibly moist and tender these muffin bites turned out! It was like magic I tell you!
Can I Make These Pumpkin Muffin Bites Into Cupcakes
For sure. Just add in a pumpkin spice frosting, vanilla, or whatever flavor you like. Then pipe or spread the frosting on and enjoy! A great way to eat as a dessert, or leave plain and call them muffins!
If you love this recipe you will want to try my delicious Instant Pot Pumpkin Pie Bites.
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix 15.25 oz
- 1 Can Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
- Egg Bite Mold
- Pour cake mix and pumpkin into a bowl.
- Blend mixture well with a hand blender.
- Spray egg bite molds with with canola oil spray. Spoon aprx. 2 tsp of the pumpkin mixture into the egg bite molds. Pour just below the edge allowing enough room so that it does not spill when cooking.
- Place your trivet into your inner pot. Pour 1 cup of water into your pot. Place your egg bites mold on top of your trivet. Place two rings from mason jars to act as a spacer, so you can place another egg bite mold on top. Close your lid and set to sealing.
- Set your pot to manual high pressure for 35 minutes. Do a natural release for 10 minutes and than release the remaining pressure.
- Allow pumpkin muffin bites to cool before removing them from the egg bite mold. Unless you are serving warm, them remove carefully. Turn the egg bite mold over and push down in the center of each mold. Allowing for easier removal of your pumpkin muffin bites. Enjoy!
*This recipe will only work for large sized egg bite molds. Must measure aprx. 8 1/4 inches across. Linked above.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 62 Total Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 2mg Sodium: 113mg Carbohydrates: 13g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 7g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 1g