Did you know you can create an Essential Oil roller for depression relief? While I am not a doctor, this is a natural way to try and get some relief from feeling down and out.
This Essential Oil Roller for Depression has been a real stress reliever for me. I have found a blend of essential oils for a natural mood booster.
Essential Oil Roller for Depression
Real talk moment: Moms, it is not uncommon for us to be riddled with anxiety and or depression. You are not alone. Many of us struggle with some form of anxiety or depression-related issues. I really look at it as part of being a parent. There is nothing wrong with feeling these feelings. What is important is trying to find a form of relief that works best for you.
Can Essential Oils Help
The answer is maybe. While essential oils might not bring full relief, they can help take the edge off. This is a wonderful self-care process I use regularly to help with feeling better overall.
From getting rid of daily anxiety to feeling a bit more relaxed and not so down. Essential oils, depending on ones you choose can have mood-boosting benefits.
What Are Mood Boosting Essential Oils
Here is a list of some of the essential oils you can use for mood boosting. You can blend or do one oil to help. You might find that one or more essential oils offer more of a benefit to you. So feel free to trial and error to find what works best for you and your body.
There are other oils that can be good to use, this list is a good starter.
Why it Works:
- Lavender has a calming and soothing ability that not only lessens anxiety, it also promotes improved sleep habits, and contributes to an uplifting of your mood.
- Also, lavender has been found to be particularly useful as part of a treatment plan for postpartum depression.
- Frankincense helps to treat anxiety and depression by promoting a tranquil and peaceful mood.
- 1 tbsp. Grapeseed Oil
- 2 tsp. Avocado Oil
- 30 drops Frankincense Essential oil
- 15 drops Lavender Essential oil
- 10 mL. Glass bottle with roller ball top and lid
- Measuring cup with a spout for pouring
Why Use A Glass Bottle For Storage
You will find that glass is best when you work with essential oils. The reason being is if you use plastic you will find it can break down the bottle overtime. Where glass can maintain and not break down like plastic.
Dark glass is best, as you don’t want your oils to be exposed to too much light or heat, as it can weaken your essential oils.
What Brand Of Oil Is Best
Unfortunately I can’t answer this for you. You will find some people swear by certain brands and others prefer something else. So I recommend just researching for yourself and find a quality oil that offers benefits and is safe to use.
Can I Guarantee Results
No. just like I stated above, this is not a guarantee. Everybody is different so you can try it but no promises it will make it perfect for you.
I am in no way a medical doctor or expert of any kind. Please seek medical assistance immediately if you are in need.
**** I am in no way a medical doctor or expert of any kind. Please seek medical assistance immediately if you are in need.
Did you know you can create an Essential Oil roller for depression relief. While I am not a doctor, this is a natural way to try and get some relief from feeling down and out.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of grapeseed oil into a measuring cup with a spout that can be used for pouring.
- Add 2 teaspoons of avocado oil to the measuring cup.
- Place 30 drops of frankincense essential oil into the measuring cup.
- Pour in 15 drops of lavender essential oil.
- Combine the mixture well, and then pour it into a 10 mL glass bottle.
- Place the roller ball top on the glass bottle.
- Apply this mixture when you are feeling down, to brighten your mood. Apply the oil to the inside of your wrists, your temples or behind your ears. Be sure to shake the bottle well before each use.