Ninja Foodi Grill Review
Are you on the fence about buying a Ninja Foodi Grill? If you are thinking is it worth buying or not, let me help share my thoughts on the grill. This is a great way to see how it works, my overall thoughts, and I have tested and tried this kitchen device and put it to the test!
Investing money in kitchen appliances is always worth checking out so you can ensure it is worth the investment. This Ninja Foodi Grill review will help you to see is it going to fit your needs.
What is the Ninja Foodi Grill
The Ninja Foodi Grill is an indoor grill that you can use for all your cooking needs. This grill is really nice. It is a smoke-free grill that you can use indoors so you get that beautiful grill-marked food all year round.
What All Does The Ninja Foodi Grill
- Grills food
- Air Fryer capabilities
What Type of Food Can You Cook In The Ninja Grill
- Dehydrate fruit like apples, pineapple and more. This is a great way to eliminate a dehydrator in your kitchen and utilize this tool.
- Grill your favorite foods. Steak, chicken, pork, seafood and more. A great way to get that sizzle, sear, and grilled food flavor.
- Bake a side dish, dessert and more. You are able to treat this Ninja Grill just like you would your oven which is incredible.
- Roast vegetables and meats and other side dishes.
- Air fry wings, chicken, side dishes, and so much more. I love the air fryer feature to cook food, and the grill does a great job.
- And so much more.
Are Parts Dishwasher Safe on The Ninja Foodi Grill
Yes, you can actually take pieces and run them through your dishwasher. This is something that I really like. As you know cooking can leave a greasy film on food, and sometimes a good run through a hot cycled dishwasher is just what it needs. I found this perk a huge plus.
Is There A Downfall To The Ninja Foodi Grill
As I mentioned in my video, the lid is heavy, and you have to watch it, so it doesn’t tip over. It is a bit top-heavy, so that is something you need to remember.
The size isn’t overly big, but you do have to find a place to store it. Whether in a cupboard or on top of the counter. I haven’t felt any of this as a deal-breaker for me personally. Other than that I haven’t come across any other negative thoughts on it.
How Long Does It Take to Heat Up
It only takes around eight minutes for the grill to heat up. If you think about that, it is a fast heat up time. You can be prepping your meat or ingredients as it is heating up.
Overall I really love this Ninja Foodi Grill! If you are a lover of multi-purpose appliances, this could be one that you can add this to your holiday wish list!
In the meantime come on over and join our Ninja Foodi Recipes Pressure Airfryer group for lots of recipes, talk and tips.