Instant pot crack Chicken nearly broke the internet last year. it was one of the most pinned recipes of 2017. I am proud to say my dear friend Carla from Adventures of a Nurse was the creator of that amazing recipe. It was definitely the recipe that got me paying attention to the instant pot. That recipe has been tried and loved by so many people. Now I would like to introduce you to a magical little soup called Instant Pot Crack Chicken Noodle Soup. I LOVE soup!!! Soup is probably one of the most commonly served items, in my house. In the winter, it is not unusual for me to make soup 4 days during the week.
This recipe is so delicious, you will understand why its called crack. I kept some extra cheese and bacon on the side so that we could add some extra. I like extra. 🙂
Look at these gorgeous ingredients.
- 1 ½ pound cubed chicken breast
- 8 slices of bacon
- ½ cup onion
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1 cup diced celery
- 4 cup chicken broth
- 10-12 oz spaghetti noodles
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- ½ cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 packet of dry ranch dip seasoning
- 2-4 pinches of red pepper powder
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 cup half and half
- Dice up all the ingredients and set aside.
- Set the Instant pot on “sautee”.
- Add chicken, bacon, onion and garlic and sautee for 8 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients to pot in exception to the cheese and half and half. Make sure past is fully covered with broth.
- Cover pot with lid and seal. Close valve.
- Cook on manual for 5 minutes.
- Once done you can quick release the steam and then remove the lid.
- Add the cheese and half and half and stir in. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 564 Saturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 120mg Sodium: 1110mg Carbohydrates: 40g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 3g Protein: 42g