Instant Pot Crack Chicken Noodle Soup
Instant Pot Crack Chicken Noodle Soup is unlike any other chicken soup recipe out there. It is inspired by the Instant Pot Crack Chicken recipe. This soup is savory, beyond creamy, and you won’t leave a drop in that bowl!
Instant pot crack Chicken nearly broke the internet last year. it was one of the most pinned recipes of 2017. I am proud to say my dear friend Carla from Adventures of a Nurse was the creator of that amazing recipe. It was definitely the recipe that got me paying attention to the instant pot.
Instant Pot Crack Chicken Noodle Soup
Now I would like to introduce you to a magical little soup called Instant Pot Crack Chicken Noodle Soup. I LOVE soup!!! In the winter, it is not unusual for me to make soup 4 days during the week.
This recipe is so delicious, you will understand why its called crack. I kept some extra cheese and bacon on the side so that we could add some extra. I like the extra. 🙂
Look at these gorgeous ingredients.
Why Is It Called Crack Chicken Soup
This soup is called crack chicken soup because it is so addictive. I know, I know, but how do you think Crack Chicken came about. People made it, loved it, and couldn’t stop eating it. This is the perfect fall soup recipe you will want to keep on hand for your weekly soup rotation.
What Type Of Pasta Do You Use For Crack Chicken Soup
I reached for spaghetti noodles. I love the longer pasta in this recipe, it is the perfect ratio between creamy sauce, chicken, and pasta. Plus the noodles are the right thickness they will cook up fast in the Instant Pot.
Can I Use Homemade Ranch for Crack Chicken Soup
Yes. Feel free to use a store-bought packet or reach for homemade. Either will work in giving your soup that rich and savory ranch flavor. Just make sure it is the dry packet, and not liquid ranch or this recipe will not work.
What To Serve With Crack Chicken Noodle Soup
- Salad | Lighten up the dish with a crisp green salad. Sometimes I even buy a chopped salad kit and serve that up for an easy side.
- Bread | Any type of bread. Whether it be dinner rolls, breadsticks, or even crusty french bread, it all works great for dipping.
- Sandwich | If you are serving this at lunch, maybe do a small bowl of soup with a sandwich on the side. We like grilled cheese with ours.
Can I Use Vegetable Broth in Replace of Chicken Broth in Instant Pot Chicken Soup
Yes. You are welcome to use vegetable broth or even a chicken bone broth. Either will swap out with minimal changes in flavor to the crack chicken soup recipe.
How Long Does Crack Chicken Soup Store For
You can store this soup in the fridge for up to three days. If you go longer I always recommend using your best judgment. Food poisoning is no joke, so make sure to consider if it is good or not after day three.
Best Way To Reheat Crack Chicken Noodle Soup
Simply warm up bowl by bowl in the microwave, or opt to heat it up in a pan on the stove. Or you can even warm up a larger batch in your slow cooker on the low setting.
Give this recipe a try today, and let me know what you think!
Instant Pot Crack Chicken Noodle Soup is the next recipe to break the internet. This is such a delicious spin on the extremely popular Instant Pot Crack Chicken turned into a delicious noodle soup.
- 1 ½ pound cubed chicken breast
- 8 slices of bacon
- ½ cup onion
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1 cup diced celery
- 4 cup chicken broth
- 10-12 oz spaghetti noodles, broken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- ½ cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 packet of dry ranch dip seasoning
- 2-4 pinches of red pepper powder
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 cup half and half
- Dice up all the ingredients and set aside.
- Set the Instant pot on “sautee”.
- Add chicken, bacon, onion and garlic and saute until chicken is browned.
- Add remaining ingredients to pot in exception to the cheese and half and half. Make sure pasta is fully covered with broth.
- Cover pot with lid and seal. Close valve.
- Cook on manual for 5 minutes.
- Once done you can quick release the steam and then remove the lid.
- Add the cheese and half and half and stir in. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 564 Saturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 120mg Sodium: 1110mg Carbohydrates: 40g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 3g Protein: 42g